53

The two Puckermans and the Fabray met their four friends at the restaurant around 6:30pm. They hugged each other and sat down to dinner together.

They mostly talked about Puck's show and Finn's new movie.

"So Quinn, now that you're in New York, we can officially sign Beth up for dance class." Brittany smiled.

Quinn nodded. "Sure."

"And we can sign you up for Wicked auditions." Rachel added. "I pretty much have Elphaba in the bag, but I really need a Glinda."

"Rachel, no. We talked about this already. I'm not doing anything like that this summer." Quinn said, shaking her head.

"You didn't tell me about this." Puck said.

"Because I wanna spend the summer with you and Beth." Quinn stated. "You and I don't get to see each other all the time and I wanna do things with you."

"That's really nice, but you need to do stuff for your career, too." Puck pointed out.

"And I will." Quinn promised. "Just not when it interferes with my daughter or my boyfriend."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "Babe, the past four years have been controlled by my career. It's time for yours to take the spotlight."

"Can we drop this?" Quinn requested, getting frustrated. "Please?"

Puck nodded slowly. "We can talk more when we get home."

"Great." Quinn muttered. She looked at Brittany. "I would love to hear more about the dance classes Beth can sign up for."

There was tension between Quinn and Puck for the rest of the dinner. The others could feel it, but they didn't say anything. They knew Quinn and Puck would get over it once they went home and talked.