3

"Are you going back to your team?" Quinn wondered as she and Puck got in her car.

Puck shrugged. "I was thinking I'd spend the night with my girlfriend since I don't have to be back until 11am tomorrow."

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Really?"

Puck nodded.

"Let's go to my hotel room." Quinn smirked.

Puck turned off the radio. "I figured we should talk and catch up now because when we get to the hotel, we won't be doing much talking."

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"I'd rather hear about you and what you've been up to at Yale." Puck shrugged. "I feel like I don't know that part of your life. I didn't even know Dan."

"Drew." Quinn corrected Puck.

"See?" Puck asked.

"Well, I finished all of my classes and finals." Quinn stated. "And I'll find out my ranking in a few days."

"Call me as soon as you know." Puck requested. "How did the semester go?"

"Child psychology was weird. I only took it because I didn't have enough classes this semester." Quinn told Puck. "And I thought it would be good if I ever wanna have a kid some day."

Puck chuckled. "I bet it was very educational. Why was it weird?"

"Well, we were talking about labor and childbirth on the last day and my professor asked if anyone had any personal experiences with it. I was the only one who raised my hand." Quinn explained. "So he questioned me about it."

Puck looked at her. "Really? What'd he say?"

"He asked if I had a boy or a girl and if she was born early or late." Quinn explained. "And after we went through the basics, he asked me what childbirth was like for me and if I'd do it again. And then he asked about you."

"About me?" Puck asked.

"Not directly, but he asked if you and I are still in contact and all that." Quinn informed Puck.

"And what'd you say?" Puck wondered.

"I answered everything." Quinn responded. "I told him I had a girl almost three weeks early, and you were there and we're together now. And I told him it sucked, but she was worth it."

"Yeah?" Puck smiled slightly.

Quinn nodded. "I know Beth wasn't exactly planned, but she's the best thing that ever happened to me."

Puck grinned. "You're such a good mom."

"I'm trying my best." Quinn shrugged.

"Well I'm proud of you." Puck informed her. "She's lucky to have you."

"She's lucky to have you, too." Quinn said as she glanced at Puck. "Just because you don't have custody, doesn't mean you don't matter."

Puck nodded slowly. "Speaking of Beth and all that, I have the money I owe you for May. I was gonna mail it, but I didn't know if you were heading to Lima or not, so I held onto it."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she parked the car.