45

"We're back." Kurt announced. Let's get painting."

"Q and I will paint the bedroom." Puck decided with a smirk.

"Thanks for that image." Kurt shuddered. "But fine. Dave and Finn can do the living room, and Rachel and I will do Beth's bedroom."

"I wanna do it, too, Kurtsie!" Beth exclaimed.

"You can help us." Kurt replied as he looked at Quinn.

"B, make sure you listen to Aunt Rachie and Uncle Kurt." Quinn told her daughter. "And if they tell you they don't need your help anymore because you did a good job, then you're done."

"Okay." Beth said as she took Rachel and Kurt's hands and led them away.

Quinn followed Puck into the bedroom.

"This place is huge." Puck stated. "You did good, Fabray."

"Yes I did." Quinn agreed as she grabbed two paintbrushes. "Let's be the first ones done."

Puck took the paintbrush and grinned. "I love it when you get all competitive."

Quinn smiled as she dipped her brush in paint and started painting the wall. There was a tarp on the floor, so the paint wouldn't wreck it.

They painted in silence for a while. Puck was really quiet. Quinn thought it was unusual of him. She slowly turned around and came face to face with him.

Puck smirked mischievously as he poked paint onto Quinn's neck. "Paint hickey."

"You're such a-"

"An egghead?" Puck guessed as he walked back to his wall and continued painting.

"Stay on your side." Quinn ordered as she angled herself so she could see Puck.

"You know, some celebrities are total snobs, but not me. I'm giving back to my community." Puck joked.

"By painting your girlfriend's bedroom walls. Wow." Quinn smiled slightly. She continued working as she hummed quietly to herself.

"You know, you should sing at one of my shows." Puck suggested. "I haven't heard you sing in a long time."

"I can't sing in front of big crowds like that." Quinn said.

"Well, we could do a duet." Puck offered. "Whatever you want."

Quinn shook her head. "I don't think so."

Puck shrugged. "If you go to Broadway, you're gonna have to sing."

"Who said anything about Broadway?" Quinn asked.

Puck looked at her. "Why else would you go to New York?"

"There are opportunities in New York that I would never get in New Haven or Lima." Quinn stated. "Endless possibilities."

"Like?" Puck wondered.

"I can do off-Broadway plays, or fashion, or model, or Broadway." Quinn told Puck. "And those are just a few things on the top of my head."

Puck nodded. "And those are all great possibilities, but you're not gonna be able to do that stuff with Beth around."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "What does that mean?"

"It means New York is a whole different ballgame than Lima or even New Haven." Puck warned Quinn. "I mean, I don't think Berry's slept since 2012."

"Beth is my priority." Quinn reminded Puck. "I have money saved up, so I'll take the summer off to spend time with her and make sure she's ready for first grade. And then I'll figure myself out."

Puck nodded. "Okay."

"Okay." Quinn nodded back as she resumed painting.