41

"Good morning, Mrs. Greene." Quinn said when she dropped Beth off at school on Friday.

"Good morning, Miss Fabray. How are you?" Mrs. Greene smiled.

"I'm good." Quinn nodded. "I just wanted to let you that I sat down with Beth for an hour yesterday to help her with homework."

"That's great." Mrs. Greene replied.

Quinn nodded again. "I spoke to my boyfriend and he agrees with me that Beth is ready for first grade, so we're gonna let her move up."

"Miss Fabray, with all due respect, you and your boyfriend aren't around Beth all day." Mrs. Greene stated. "You don't know her as well academically."

"We know our daughter." Quinn told the teacher. "She's smart and hard-working, and she's ready for first grade."

Mrs. Greene sighed. "Alright."

"Thank you." Quinn said. She looked down at Beth. "Have fun in school. Be good. Love you."

"Love you, Mommy."

Quinn went back to her apartment and decided to call Finn.

"Hey, Quinn. What's up?" Finn answered the phone.

"Not much." Quinn said. "Beth and I are coming to New York tonight for furniture shopping. We're staying for the weekend."

"That's awesome." Finn replied. "Rach and I can help. Are you staying at your place?"

"I think we'll get a hotel since we don't have anything yet." Quinn told Finn.

"You could stay with us." Finn offered. "Are you painting this weekend? Dave and I can help with that."

"Noah was gonna help, but I haven't heard from him since yesterday afternoon, so sure." Quinn replied. "Thanks."

"No problem. Everything okay with you two?" Finn wondered.

Quinn nodded. "Yeah."

"Hey, did Rachel tell you we're going to his show in New York on June 26th?" Finn asked.

"She didn't." Quinn responded. "That's great."

"Yeah, apparently, a few of the glee kids are going." Finn replied. "Oh, I gotta go. Text me if you need me and let me know if you need help painting."

"Okay. Bye, Finn."

"Bye, Quinn."

Quinn hung up the phone and dialed Puck's phone number. She sighed when it went to voicemail.

"Babe, it's me. Please call me back." Quinn said before she hung up.

I'm @ rehearsal. Sup?

Can you call me when you're free?

Y?

I need to talk to you about Beth

I'll call tn

Okay. have a great rehearsal

thanks babe I love you

I love you too

Quinn put her phone down and sighed. She couldn't wait to move to New York. Suddenly, she felt so alone in New Haven.