31

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday little bee, happy birthday to you." Quinn sang as she walked into Beth's room with her birthday breakfast.

Beth smiled. "Hi, Mommy."

"Hi, Beth." Quinn said as she sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. "I have waffles with syrup, and I have chocolate milk."

"Like always." Beth replied as she sat up. "Thank you."

"Daddy's working on bacon." Quinn added. "Happy birthday, princess."

"Thank you." Beth said as she put the plate on her lap and started eating.

Puck entered the room shortly after. "Happy birthday, Monkeyface. Brought you some bacon."

"Thanks, Daddy." Beth grinned.

Puck kissed her cheek as he gave her the plate of bacon, stealing one strip. He held the strip in front of Quinn's mouth and she bit it.

"Do you have school today?" Puck asked.

Beth frowned. "Yeah."

"Well, tonight is your special birthday dinner." Puck reminded Beth as he looked at Quinn. "Are you working today?"

Quinn shook her head. "I'm off the rest of the week."

"No fair." Beth frowned.

"You wanna pay the bills?" Quinn joked.

Beth shook her head.

"I didn't think so. Hurry up and eat, you don't wanna be late on your birthday." Quinn told Beth.

"Daddy, will you drop me off at school, too?" Beth requested.

"Sure." Puck nodded. "As long as you're ready on time."