9

In the morning, Quinn woke up with back pain from sleeping against the door. She stood up and opened the bedroom door. She walked in and found Beth curled up in the bed with her giraffe doll in her arms.

"B." Quinn said softly. "I think we should head back to New Haven today. What do you think?"

"No." Beth said.

"Why not?" Quinn asked.

"Because I'm gonna stay with Finn and Rachie." Beth decided. "You can go by yourself."

Quinn sighed. "Why do you wanna stay with Finn and Rachie?"

"Because I hate you!" Beth yelled as she rolled out of bed and walked out of the room.

"Me and Daddy are still gonna be friends and we're still gonna be around for you." Quinn promised as she followed Beth. "And he's still coming to New Haven next weekend for my graduation."

Beth looked at Quinn.

Quinn's phone started ringing. "That's him now. Do you wanna say hi?"

"No." Beth shook her head as she walked into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Hi, Noah." Quinn muttered as she answered the phone.

"They totally bought it." Puck said softly. "Good work, babe."

"Great." Quinn said sarcastically.

"You don't seem too happy." Puck noted.

"Are you calling me to tell me that your team is that stupid? Because I have things to do." Quinn replied.

"No, I was calling because I saw you called last night. I was out with Jake." Puck informed Quinn.

"I called to tell you that Beth hates me." Quinn stated. "So I hope you're happy."

"Why would I be happy about that?" Puck asked.

"I don't know, Puck, but this was all your idea." Quinn reminded him.

"I'm sure Beth doesn't hate you, but you can tell her I dumped you." Puck said. "That way, she'll hate me instead."

"You've really planned this out, huh?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"Oh yeah." Puck replied. "Wait, no. That sounded bad. I-"

"I gotta go." Quinn cut Puck off. "I'm taking Beth back to New Haven and I need to go throw everything in my car."

"Call me when you get home." Puck told Quinn. "I'll see you next weekend. I love-"

Puck was cut off by Quinn hanging up the phone.