5

Quinn didn't even get out of the car when she brought Puck back. She hated saying goodbye to him, even when she knew she would see him a few hours later. She wasn't ready to "breakup" with him.

When Quinn got back to her hotel, she parked her car in the parking lot before heading to Finn and Rachel's apartment. She stood outside their apartment and knocked on the door.

Rachel opened the door and hugged Quinn. "Quinn! Come in!" Rachel exclaimed. "It's so good to see you."

"You, too." Quinn smiled. "Where's Beth? And Finn?"

"Finn took Beth to the store. He promised her a new stuffed animal for being so good today." Rachel replied. "He probably should've asked you."

"Oh no, that's okay. Thank you." Quinn smiled. "Beth loves it when you guys spoil her."

Rachel grinned. "She's a really good kid. You're such a great mother."

"Thank you." Quinn said happily as the apartment door opened.

A tall brunette walked in holding a small blonde's hand.

"Mommy!" Beth squealed as she ran over to Quinn.

Quinn picked Beth up. "Hey, Finn. Hi, B. Did you have fun with Finn and Rachel?"

Beth nodded. "Finn bought me a stuffed animal giraffe."

"I hope you said thank you." Quinn replied as she looked at Finn.

"She did." Finn informed Quinn. "She's so good. I'll watch her whenever you want. As long as I'm not working."

Quinn nodded. "Well, I wasn't gonna tell you this yet, but Beth and I are moving to New York when she finishes school for the year. I've been looking at apartments, and I finally found the perfect one."

"Oh my gosh!" Rachel exclaimed. "That's great! Who else knows?"

"Besides my mom, Santana and Brittany." Quinn answered.

"Wait, you didn't tell Puck yet?" Finn asked.

Quinn shook her head. "He's just been so busy lately."

"You should still tell him." Rachel advised Quinn.

"I will." Quinn said as she looked at Beth. "Grab your stuff, B, so we can head back to the hotel."

"I don't wanna go back yet, Mommy. Can't we stay longer?" Beth begged. "Please."

Quinn shook her head. "Finn and Rachel have plans tonight and so do we. Come on."

Beth folded her arms and walked out of the room to get her bag.

"Here you go." Finn said as he handed Quinn the two tickets. "Front row. I know a guy."

Quinn rolled her eyes and smiled as she took the tickets and put them in her bag. "Thanks, Finn."

"Have a good time." Rachel added. "I hope Beth has fun."

"I'm sure she will." Quinn promised as Beth returned. "Ready to go, B?"

Beth shrugged. "I guess so. Bye, Rachie. Bye, Finn."

"Bye!"