27

The next morning, Quinn woke up to a knock on the door. She opened her eyes and rolled out of bed. She walked through her apartment to the door and opened it.

Quinn tackled Puck. It was a little over a week since she last saw him, but she missed him.

"That was a nice, warm welcome." Puck smiled as Quinn got off of him and kissed him. "When did you become such a morning person, Fabray?"

"Since my boyfriend came over in the morning." Quinn replied. "Now shut up."

Quinn kissed Puck again and he kissed her back. The kiss was passionate, but it didn't last long because Beth entered the room.

"Daddy!" Beth exclaimed as he looked at him.

"Hi, Beth!" Puck grinned as he hugged her and kissed her cheek. "I missed you."

"Me too." Beth said. "What did you get me for my birthday?"

"Beth." Quinn scolded.

Puck chuckled. "It's a surprise. Now, do you two want me to make breakfast or take you out to breakfast?"

"Whatever you want is fine with me." Quinn replied.

"Can we stay here?" Beth asked.

Puck looked at Quinn.

Quinn shrugged. "As long as you don't mind."

"Not at all." Puck said. "Do you have a waffle iron?"

Quinn shook her head. "If you move in with us, I'll buy you one."

"I'm gonna need that in writing." Puck replied with a smile as Quinn went to go shower.