35

Another knock on the door interrupted the group's chatter.

"Come in!" Quinn called.

The door opened, and Marley and Jake walked in.

Quinn faked a smile. "H-Hey, guys. Thanks for coming."

"Thanks for having us. Good to see you." Jake said.

Quinn nodded. "No Sarah?"

Jake shook his head. "Ruth wouldn't let her come because she has school tomorrow."

Quinn got up and hugged Jake briefly before hugging Marley. "I'm so glad you came."

"Me, too." Marley smiled.

"Come sit." Quinn said. "Do either of you want a drink? Noah has beer."

"I'm okay." Marley replied as she sat down. "Thanks."

"I'll take a beer." Jake nodded.

Quinn looked at him. "Help yourself. Santana and Brittany are inside."

Jake walked away to the kitchen.

"Marley, how are you?" Quinn smiled. "How was your first year of school?"

"It was great." Marley grinned. "I really love NYADA. And I'm so glad Rachel was only a text away all year."

Rachel smiled. "You survived the dorms. That was the hardest part. Luckily, I had Finn, so we just got an apartment."

"It was tiny, but I like tiny." Finn smirked as he kissed Rachel's cheek.

The door opened again, and Puck led Beth in by the hand.

"Happy birthday, Beth!"

Beth's eyes widened at all of her aunts and uncles and the decorations.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed as she began greeting each person. She ended with Finn and sat on his lap.

"I'm gonna put this in the kitchen." Puck said. "There's a few more left, so we have breakfast for tomorrow, Q."

Quinn smiled. "Great."

When Puck returned from the kitchen, he sat down between Quinn and Marley. Jake, Santana, and Brittany returned with him and sat down, too.

Quinn kissed Puck's cheek. "How'd it go?"

"It was good. Beth was surprised to see me. I think she kinda missed you." Puck stated.

Quinn nodded. "She seems fine. Thank you for taking her."

"Of course." Puck nodded back as he looked at Quinn. "By the way, you look beautiful. As always."

Quinn smiled and kissed Puck.

"I love you." Puck said when they parted.

"I love you, too." Quinn replied as she squeezed his hand.

"Mommy, can I open presents now?" Beth asked.

Quinn looked at her friends.

"Do it!" Brittany exclaimed.

"You can open presents now and then we'll go to dinner." Quinn nodded. "Sound good?"

"Sounds great!" Beth squealed as she got up and pulled on Finn's hand. "Come on, Finny!"

"Oh, before I forget, Beth's teacher wants to talk to you tomorrow afternoon." Puck whispered to Quinn. "She didn't say what it's about."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow and nodded. "Thanks."

"Daddy, come help." Beth ordered. "This one is bigger than me."

Puck grinned as he got up and went to Finn and Beth.

Everyone watched as the six year old opened presents and decorated Finn and Puck with the wrapping paper.

Beth got a bike from Quinn and Puck, a big stuffed bear from Jake and Marley, a small karaoke machine from Finn and Rachel, new clothes from Kurt and Dave, and ballet shoes and tap shoes from Santana and Brittany since she was going to be attending Brittany's dance studio when they moved to New York.

"Thank you, everybody." Beth said as she hugged and kissed each aunt and uncle. She looked at Puck. "When we go to New York, will you teach me how to ride my bike?"

"Sure, Monkeyface." Puck promised.

Beth kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Daddy."

"You're welcome, princess. Love you." Puck smiled.

"Love you, too." Beth said. She let go of Puck and hugged Quinn. "Thanks, Mommy. I love you."

"Love you, too, little bee." Quinn smiled. "Ready for dinner?"

Beth nodded.

Quinn stood up and picked her up. "Alright, let's get going. Babe, text everyone the address."

Puck nodded. "You got it. Jake, Marley, you can come with us."

"Kurt and Dave, come with us." Rachel said.

"Let's go." Quinn said.