50

"We'll grab the boxes after." Quinn told Beth as she helped her out of the car.

The two blondes walked into their new apartment together.

"Surprise!"

Quinn grinned as she looked around at her friends. She saw Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Santana, Sam, and Mercedes.

"Welcome home!" Finn exclaimed as he hugged Quinn and picked Beth up.

Quinn hugged her friends.

"Britt and Dave are working." Santana informed Quinn. "They send their love."

Quinn grinned. "I'm so happy you're all here."

"We'll help with the boxes." Rachel responded.

"And Finn and I will move the furniture, if you want." Sam added.

Quinn nodded. "Let's get all the boxes inside first. B, stay here with Kurt, okay?"

Beth nodded as Finn put her down.

The adults took multiple trips getting the boxes from Quinn's car. When everything was inside, Quinn looked around at the furniture.

"Beth, how do you want your room?" Quinn asked.

Beth put her hands on her hips. "Can we put my bed on that wall and my dresser next to the window between my bed?"

Quinn looked at Finn and Sam. "Can we?"

Finn and Sam nodded.

"Let's move the dresser next to the window first." Finn said.

The boys lifted the dresser and moved it next to the window. Then they moved Beth's bed against the left wall in the corner. They put her other dresser across from the window.

"Good." Beth smiled as she looked at Quinn. "Mommy, where's my monkey doll?"

"Which one?" Quinn asked.

"From Daddy." Beth responded. "I want it on my bed."

"It's in one of the boxes." Quinn answered. "We'll find it."

"We have to find it now." Beth said.

"We will." Quinn promised.

Beth frowned. "Now, Mommy."

"We're gonna unpack as soon as we finish moving the furniture." Quinn informed Beth as she stroked her hair.

"Mommy." Beth whined as she looked at Quinn. "We have to find it."

Quinn picked Beth up. "We're gonna find it. I promise."

Quinn walked back into the living room with Beth on her hip. Quinn put Beth down and grabbed one of her boxes. She tore it open. "Clothes." She muttered as she grabbed a different box.

"Quinn, what are you looking for?" Santana wondered.

"Beth wants her monkey doll from Puck." Quinn replied. "And I have no idea which box it's in."

"We'll help her find it." Mercedes said as she took Beth's hand.

"Thank you." Quinn sighed in relief. "Let me know if you need me. I'm gonna go into my room so Finn and Sam can move my stuff."

Mercedes nodded. "Sure."

When Sam and Finn were done moving all of the furniture, they returned to the living room with Quinn.

Quinn began opening boxes and hanging up her dresses. When she was done unpacking her stuff, she put sheets on her bed and did the same thing with Beth's bed.

Quinn sat on the couch and sighed. "Home sweet home."

"You didn't even notice the housewarming presents on the counter." Rachel said.

Quinn looked over at the counter. "You guys didn't have to do that. You've done so much already. Thank you."

"We wanted to." Santana said. "Welcome to New York, Quinn."

"Welcome home." Kurt grinned.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled.