47

"Kurt, the furniture is being delivered today between 10am and 1pm." Quinn reminded Kurt over the phone on Monday.

"I know." Kurt replied. "How many times are you gonna tell me?"

"I need my furniture!" Quinn exclaimed. "Tell me when you're at my place."

"I'm on my way now." Kurt told Quinn. "Finn and Dave are gonna come by later and help move it."

"Good. Thank you." Quinn said happily. "Text me when the furniture is there and only sign for it if everything's there."

"I know!" Kurt exclaimed. "Go to work or whatever you're doing today."

Quinn laughed lightly. "Cleaning and packing for New York. I quit my job."

"Good." Kurt said. "Have fun with that. Bye, Quinn."

"Bye, Kurt."

Quinn hung up the phone and decided to call Puck. The truth is, she was really bored and lonely. And she wanted to procrastinate packing.

"Hey, baby." Puck answered the phone.

"Hi." Quinn said.

"How's New Haven?" Puck wondered.

"It's good. I'm trying to pack for New York, but I'm too lazy." Quinn stated. "Kurt's getting my furniture today."

"Good." Puck said. "Let your Yale friends help you pack."

"A lot of them are gone already since school ended." Quinn informed Puck. "But I'm getting lunch with my friend on Wednesday."

"That'll be fun." Puck responded.

"Yeah." Quinn nodded.

They paused for a moment.

"I'm gonna let you go. I'm sure you have a lot of stuff to do." Quinn told Puck.

"Make sure you pack." Puck said. "I'll see you in New York."

"See you in New York." Quinn echoed.

"I love you." Puck reminded Quinn.

"I love you, too."