16

On Friday night, Quinn was watching TV while Santana and Beth played games.

Someone knocked on the door. Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. She wasn't expecting any guests until tomorrow when Finn and Rachel arrived.

Quinn got up from the couch and walked over to the door. She opened it and furrowed her eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"Surprise. I'm free for the weekend." Puck grinned as he hugged her.

"Cool." Quinn said softly. She looked up at Puck when they parted. "We have a lot to talk about."

"Yeah?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded. "Maybe when Beth and Santana fall asleep."

"Sure. Where are they?" Puck wondered.

"In my room." Quinn answered before turning to call them. "B! Santana! Come here!"

Santana and Beth walked in holding hands. They grinned when they saw Puck.

"Daddy!" Beth squealed as she ran over to Puck.

Puck smiled and picked her up. "Hey, Monkeyface. Hi, Santana."

"Puckerman." Santana smiled.

"What's up?" Puck asked as he lightly tickled Beth.

"Stooop!" Beth giggled.

Puck put Beth down and looked at Santana. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a while."

"I'm good." Santana nodded. "Beth, why don't we let Mommy and Daddy talk while we finish our game?"

"Daddy, will you sing to me?" Beth requested.

"I'll be there in a little bit." Puck promised.

"Alright, come on, Beth." Santana said as she took Beth's hand.

The Latina and the blonde disappeared from the room.

"Can we go somewhere else and talk?" Quinn requested.

Puck nodded and took Quinn's hand. "Lead the way."