49

"Beth!" Quinn called as she watched her daughter look for her on Friday after school.

Beth ran over to Quinn and hugged her. "Mommy!"

Quinn picked Beth up and put her on her hip. She kissed her cheek. "I'm so proud of you, little bee."

Beth grinned. "I'm proud of you, too, Mommy."

"Are you ready for New York?" Quinn wondered.

Beth nodded.

"Let's go home and double check the apartment, and then we can go." Quinn said.

"Okay!" Beth exclaimed.

The two blondes headed to their apartment.

"Do you wanna eat lunch first?" Quinn asked Beth. "Or should we pick up sandwiches and eat in the car?"

"Sandwiches in the car." Beth answered.

Quinn nodded. "I put the boxes in the car this morning, so I'm gonna look around and make sure everything is packed away."

"Okay. What should I do?" Beth wondered.

"You can go to the bathroom and then wait on the couch." Quinn replied as she began looking around the apartment.

When Quinn was done looking around, she went to the bathroom. She walked out and looked at Beth. "All set. I have to drop the keys off on campus and then we can go."

"Okay." Beth nodded as she got up.

The two blondes went to the parking garage and got in the car. Quinn buckled Beth's seatbelt before getting in the driver's seat. She drove to campus and dropped off the keys and the paperwork.

Next year, different Yale students were going to live in that apartment. Maybe Ariana would live there with a roommate.

"Next stop: New York." Quinn grinned as they got back in the car and started driving to New York.