2

"Hey." Quinn smiled, walking over to greet Puck.

"I'm so happy you're here." Puck smiled back as he leaned in and kissed her.

"Me, too." Quinn agreed when they parted. She took his hand. "Let's go. I'll drive."

The pair got in the car and Quinn began driving.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Quinn wondered, breaking the silence.

"You've met my publicist, Kelly, right?" Puck asked.

"Is she the pretty one or the older one?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"Well she's not the older one, but I don't think she's pretty." Puck replied.

"Good answer." Quinn said with a nod. "And yes, I've met her."

"Well today she told me that they think you're..." Puck trailed off.

"They think I'm what?" Quinn asked.

"Bad for my image." Puck admitted.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"They said it's the teen mom thing, but I reminded them that I'm Beth's dad, and I told them I'm not breaking up with you." Puck added. "Because I love you."

"I love you, too." Quinn muttered.

"I'm not breaking up with you." Puck repeated. "But I'm gonna let them think I did. As long as you're cool with that."

"Hiding our relationship for your reputation?" Quinn asked as she parked the car. "Yeah, no problem."

Quinn got out of the car and slammed the door.

Puck calmly followed Quinn inside the restaurant. "Look, I know you're mad, but I don't have much of a choice here, Quinn."

"Oh no, I get it." Quinn nodded. "I just don't get why it's an issue now when we've been dating for almost a year."

"I guess because our relationship has been mostly long distance, so people didn't really know about it." Puck shrugged. "But your graduation is in a week, and then you can come with me wherever I go or I can stay where you are."

"Alright." Quinn said. "We'll keep us private."

"You sure?" Puck double-checked.

Quinn nodded. "I'd rather be with you secretly than not at all."

"Me too." Puck agreed. "I'll tell my publicist that we broke up then."

"And I'll tell everyone else we know." Quinn replied. "Including Beth."

Puck paused. He was so busy trying to figure out how to get through this without losing Quinn that he completely forget how it would be for Beth. She was going to be devastated when she heard that her parents broke up.

"Why do you have to tell Beth?" Puck wondered.

"Because I don't want her asking questions or ruining the lie." Quinn said.

"I'm sorry." Puck apologized. "And I appreciate you being so cool about it."

Quinn nodded. "Well, I know you would do the same for me if you had to."

"Yeah." Puck smiled slightly.

"Quinn Fabray?"

Quinn turned around to see who it was. She grinned and stood up. "Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting my friend in New York." The guy answered as he hugged Quinn before glancing at Puck.

"This is my boyfriend, Noah. Babe, this is Drew." Quinn introduced the two when she and him parted.

"Nice to meet you." Puck said as he stood up and shook Drew's hand.

"Likewise." Drew nodded. He looked back at Quinn. "I don't wanna disrupt your dinner, so enjoy it, but we need to catch up soon. Text me."

"I will." Quinn promised. "It was nice seeing you! Bye."

"Bye, Quinn."

Puck and Quinn sat back down when the tall, thin brunette was gone.

Puck looked at Quinn. "Ex-boyfriend?"

Quinn smiled and shook her head. "Noah, Drew's gay."

"Oh." Puck nodded. "Okay."

Quinn laughed lightly.

"I miss hearing that cute little giggle everyday." Puck smiled as he looked at Quinn. "And I can't wait to come to your graduation next week. I'm really proud of you."

"Thank you." Quinn said. "I'm really proud of you, too. And I can't wait to see you at your show tomorrow."

"You're coming?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded. "You didn't think I'd let you perform in New York while I'm here and I wouldn't go, did you?"

Puck shook his head. "You bought tickets? I would've given you some."

"I didn't buy tickets." Quinn said. "Finn asked you for tickets so he could take Rachel, didn't he?"

Puck nodded. "Yeah."

"He's not taking Rachel." Quinn informed Puck. "He did that for me."

"And here I was thinking that I was the romantic one." Puck smiled. "I can't wait to see you there."

"I can't wait to watch you." Quinn said. "I haven't seen you perform in a long time."

"I know." Puck frowned. He paused for a moment. "I'm gonna have to tell my publicist that we broke up after because if she sees you at the show, she's gonna be suspicious."

"I'll come to your dressing room after and harass you." Quinn promised. "I'll dump you then and there."

"But not really, right?" Puck questioned Quinn.

Quinn smiled. "You're lucky you're pretty."

Puck grinned.