7

"And for my last song, I'm gonna perform a cover song." Puck said as he glanced at Quinn. "This song means a lot to me and I hope you like it."

Quinn smiled as the music started. From the first note, she recognized the song. It was the same song Puck sang to her when she was pregnant with Beth. It was how Beth even got her name.

Quinn bit her lip to keep herself from crying. Beth always made her cry. It was so much more than just a song to Quinn and Puck.

To distract herself, Quinn just kept her eyes on Puck. She could see how happy he was, and that's all she wanted for him.

The song ended, and everyone clapped for Puck. He thanked his fans for coming out to the show and then he said goodnight before leaving the stage. Beth looked up at Quinn.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Beth asked.

Quinn wiped her eyes and nodded. "That was for you, you know."

Beth nodded. "I know."

Quinn took a deep breath and took Beth's hand. "Wanna go see Daddy before we go?"

"Yeah!" Beth exclaimed.

Quinn and Beth headed to Puck's dressing room.

"Hey, blondies." Puck smiled. He was laying on the couch in sweatpants and a tank top. "Thanks for coming. Did you like the show?"

"It was so good, Daddy!" Beth informed Puck as she ran over and hugged him. "Thank you for singing my song."

Puck nodded. "I love you, Monkeyface."

"Love you, Daddy." Beth replied.

"I need to talk to you." Quinn stated as one of the women from Puck's team came into the room.

"Sure. You remember Kelly, right?" Puck asked. "Kelly, this is Quinn and Beth."

"Hi." Kelly muttered as she turned to Puck. "Greats news! You're getting more shows."

"We can talk about that later." Puck nodded. "Kelly, can you show Beth the candy bar?"

"Sure." Kelly mumbled as she and Beth disappeared.

"I really do need to do talk to you." Quinn stated as she sat down next to Puck on the couch.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"Beth and I are moving to New York." Quinn informed Puck. "I found an apartment for us, and when Beth's done with school this year, we're gonna move."

"Wait. Seriously?" Puck asked. He leaned in and lowered his voice. "I thought this was our fake break up."

Quinn shook her head. "No. We're really moving here."

"Quinn, that's awesome." Puck smiled.

"You should move in with us." Quinn blurted. "I mean, if you want."

Puck sighed. "Of course I wanna move in with you, but with work and touring and all..."

"Oh right." Quinn muttered.

"But when I come to visit, I'll totally help move the furniture and stuff." Puck promised with a smile.

"Totally." Quinn repeated.

"I know you're disappointed, but we said this was best for both of us." Puck reminded Quinn. "And I love you."

"I love you, too." Quinn said softly.

Puck kissed her cheek and leaned next to her ear. "Can that be our break up? Because I'm not saying anything else."

Quinn nodded and stood up. "I should get Beth and go."

Puck stood up and grabbed Quinn's wrist. "You're not mad, right?"

Quinn shook her head. "Why would I be mad?"

Puck shrugged. "I don't know, but this feels like a real break up to me."

"Isn't that the point?" Quinn asked as she pulled her hand away and walked out of the dressing room.