12

"You did it En-chan!" Honey cheered as Tamaki and I walked towards the group. I held up my gold metal,"yep! I have a huge adrenaline rush now, I need to do something or eat something. I could just drop everything but my medal and just start running until I drop." The group chuckled and shook their heads.

My stomach then decided to growl. I blushed in embarrassment,"I think I could take myself up on that good idea..." Tamaki nods,"that apple I ate earlier didn't hold me in too well either." I shove his shoulder lightly,"at least you had food. I've been working with no food all day." He gasps,"the horror! You need food! Stat!" My lips flatten,"didn't I just say that I was going to go get food?" He looks at me,"no...?" I sigh,"okay, so I didn't directly say it, but I hinted at it. Can we go get some food, please?"

"Haru-chan could show us one of those commoner restaurants!" Honey said and Haruhi sighed. I nodded at the thought,"a burger sounds pretty nice right now." I look at Haruhi,"isn't there a McDonallin somewhere near by?" She turns to face me,"I think so. It shouldn't be far considering where we're at."

I nod at her words,"good to know, good to know. I-" "There's one just down this street,"Kyoya butts in, tapping away at the laptop he had resting on the bench. I give a thumbs up,"nice! Lass uns gehen!" Let us go!

I started walking in the direction that Kyoya gestured to and the group caught up, chatting animatedly about the competition.

"Hey, En-chan. What was that new jump you did? It looked really cool!" Honey said, he looked at me in awe. "Jump?" I ask. I couldn't remember any new jump. "Yeah, you jumped into the air into a full out flip and landed on your skates, stopping a moment to regain your balance before you continued." I tried to remember, but nothing came up,"I guess I was thinking too much to pay attention."

Tamaki nods,"you seemed distant even though your smile never left." "Yeah, you seemed happy about something,"Haruhi added in.

I blushed,"it was nothing. Now let's get going. I'm hungry."

I walked faster and I seen the McDonallin restaurant just a few shops away.

"Food at last!" I exclaim.

This was sure a great day.

I munched on my burger as the others, excluding Haruhi, tried to figure out how to eat their food.

I swallowed my bite and looked at the guys,"just pick it up with your fingers and put it to your mouth, then you take a bite and you now have food in your mouth." Tamaki slowly picked up his burger,"this is an undignified way of eating." I roll my eyes,"Tamaki, it's not even healthy in the first place. That's why it's called 'fast food'." "But still,"he whines. I give him a looks and his happiness fades as he disappears to a corner, burger in hand.

I take another bite of my burger and chew it up before swallowing,"does he realize that he's in public?" Kyoya glances at me,"I doubt it." I hum in agreement,"fair enough."

The twins call their king back over to the table and laughs as he sulks in front of me. I take a napkin and wipe my lips,"Tamaki, you better finish eating. I just took my last bite a few seconds ago."

He grumbles and slowly eats his burger, but after the first few bites, his mood changed for the better.

Typical Tamaki.

"So I was planning on having a party tonight to celebrate Engel's win! How about it?"Tamaki asks, looking hopeful.

The twins shake their heads,"sorry, boss. But our mother wanted us to model today." Kyoya sighs,"sorry, Tamaki. But I have paperwork to complete by morning." Honey looks down to Tamaki from Mori's shoulders,"sorry, Tama-chan. Takashi and I have to train for our upcoming competition. Maybe next time?" Haruhi shook her head,"my dad wants me home before nightfall."

I seen Tamaki deflate in disappointment. I cross my arms,"I don't have anything to do. So why not? It seems fun."

Tamaki looks over to me and smiles his award winning smile,"then let's go!"

We say our goodbyes to the others and Tamaki drags me off to his limo.

We spoke about random things and laughed at other thing. We spoke about my performance and I reminded him of his dramatic entrance before my program.

His blush. His laugh. His smile. I was entranced by him. There was no denying it. Especially after that kiss. The way his violet eyes sparkled with wonder and the way his hair was fixed. The way he became depressed over something small, yet he could pop up at any given moment and be alright. The way he could be playful and kind and turn protective at any second that something had happened.

It was all him. A beauty that outshines the others, and doesn't fail to gain the attention. A red rose and a field of white lilies.

I guess I realize my feelings now. How intense they are. How terrifying they can be.

I become overrun with emotions. It was hard not to. Happiness, being afraid. Torn by emotions that rule over me. But I yearn for the happiness, because I want to keep the star that sat in front of me shining brightly. To keep my universe in balance.

Because my heart flutters at every thing that boy does. It skips when he laughs. Pounds when he smiles.

This feeling makes me giddy. I was heart-struck and there was no turning back.

~•~

Woooo~ another one! I was meaning to do this last might, but I fell asleep while waiting for the urban dictionary to load... oops?

But it's here now! So be happy! (^•^)/