18

"Ouch..."

I wince as I started to wrap bandages around the gauzes on my feet. I was currently in on of the stalls in the men's restroom at Ouran, and this wasn't one of the best places to change bandages.

"Why me?" I ask myself for what seemed to be the billionth time.

If it wasn't for the person who took my skates, I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Once I finished wrapping my feet and putting my loafers back on I dug through my bag for some pain killers and my water bottle. I pulled out the small bottle of pills and took out two of them. I popped them into my mouth and took a sip of my water. I put the rest of the pills and my water away. I sat there for a moment, dreading having to stand again, before I actually stood. I grabbed my bag and my skates and made my way out of the restroom.

"It's a miracle that I can stand," I huff to myself.

I slowly made my way towards the music room. Every time I took a step, it felt like fire was lapping at my legs.

Almost there, Engel. Almost there.

I sighed in relief as I let my hand drop on the doorknob of the music room. I opened the door and closed it. Once I did so I made my way to my usual couch and flopped down.

"Feet of the couch," Kyoya called. "You know that, Engel."

"Ja, ja."

I gently set my feet on the floor.

The host club did the same as they usually do. Host, flirt, gain money.

While they did that, I decided to take a small nap, just like yesterday.

"I'll just be skating around today and helping you."

"Alright," Tamaki smiles.

I had put my skates on earlier, so Tamaki wouldn't notice the bandages. I felt bad for not telling him, but I didn't want him to worry.

I pushed myself out onto the ice and Tamaki followed. I smiled to myself as I watched him slowly get better at his skating. He was a fast learner, that was for sure.

While I was lost in thought, I had realized that Tamaki was no longer in my eyesight.

"Tama?"

I felt someone hug me from behind and I already knew who it was.

"Why are you like this, Tama?"

"Because I love to hug you."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

I sighed and shook my head, a smile hanging from my lips. I turn around to face him.

"Ich liebe dich." I love you.

"What does that mean?" Tamaki asks, looking down at me. I smile,"it's German for 'I love you'."

He smiles,"je t'amie, mon amour."

I tilt my head in confusion. Sure, I had Francis for a friend, but he never taught me a lot of French.

"It means 'I love you, my love' in French."