26

"Engeeel!" Tamaki dragged out my name as he sped up. With classes finished for the day, the three of us were heading to the music room. "Whaaat?" I mimicked him as I stopped and turned around. He pouted as he caught up, Kyoya at his heels, "for a small person you walk really fast." "I need to get exercise somehow and don't call me short," I scrunched my nose up at the word. "Are you practicing after club activities again?" Kyoya asked and I nodded. "Mhm, there's another competition coming up. I need to practice my jumps."

"Ooh! Are you going to be doing more quadruple jumps?" Tamaki asked. "Most likely. The more spins I do—as long as I land them—the higher the score will be," I replied, pulling open the music room's doors. "Be careful, we've seen how you've been landing lately," typical mother Kyoya. I sent him a small smile. "Will do."

The club went on as it usually did. The hosts entertained the guests. I fell asleep listening to my program song. The twins waking me up on multiple occasions to pick fun. Honey asking about cake. The usual club activities. It wasn't long, however, until the host club closed for the day.

"Are you ready?" I asked Tamaki. He gave me a grin and a nod before bounding over over to my side. "See you!" We gave our goodbyes to the other hosts and went on our way.

"Good job! You're doing well!"

I watched Tamaki practice what he knew from the sidelines. He was doing pretty well, especially since he could attempt and mostly land a single looped jump. He had graduated from the manual scooter and was now an emerging skater.

The blonde slowly came to a halt and turned to face me. "You should skate too!" He smiled and beckoned me over. "Such a shame. I was enjoying being able to watch you develop your skills," I pouted but skated over towards him anyways. "You can watch me from here, my stallion~" he flirted, pushing a few strands of hair away from my eyes. "I guess I can enjoy this even more," I hummed and he smiled his brilliant smile.

"Let's start with the basics then. Hopefully I can successfully manage to teach you a new technique."

He paid attention closely, following every movement I did with precision. Ever spin was on point almost every jump was successful. It was fun teaching him. It made me a slightly more happy person.

"Here—" I lifted his arm slightly higher. It should allow him to stable his balance and it will seem more elegant. "Merci," he murmured. "Nichts zu danken," I replied smoothly in German. Nothing to thank for.

I skated around him to make sure his posture was correct before getting back in my original position.

"Hey, En."

"Hmm—?"

I turned to face him, but instead of what I though was going to be a question, I instead got pulled close and lips on mine. I simply went with it.

He pulled away, a sly grin etched on his lips. I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh. "So random," I chuckled. "Just the way you like it," he replied, taking his position again.

"So how does this exactly work?" He asked and looked over his shoulder towards me. I took my own position as well, "do what you believe is best." Tamaki gave a nod.

We both agreed to practice without music, especially since Tamaki couldn't quite keep up yet.

The two of us started slow. Taking a few spin here and there, nothing extravagant. Tamaki attempted a single looped jump. He succeeded. I smiled to myself as I did a jump on my own, double looped.

It was a beautiful moment.

We skate for a while together. Just us. But it eventually had to come to an end.

We stopped, breathing heavily.

"I didn't know Tono could skate."

"Me either. I thought he was a lost case."

Tamaki and I turn towards the voices and found the rest of the host club. "How long have you been here?" I asked, skating towards the group, Tamaki at my heels. "Five minutes at the most," Kyoya stated, glancing at his watch.

"En-chan and Tama-chan are really good together!" Honey chirped happily, he squeezed Usa-chan close. Mori nodded, agreeing with his smaller cousin.

"Keep practicing and you two could compete together," Haruhi gave us a knowing look. Tamaki looked at me and I gave him a small shrug.

I wouldn't mind competing with him, but that was his decision. I couldn't decide for him.

Tamaki gave them a smile, "maybe. Who knows?"

"Why exactly are you here?" I asked.

Curiosity killed the cat.

"We wanted to see what you two were up to."

But satisfaction brought it back.

"Oh? Was mommy worried about us?" Tamaki cooed but Kyoya simply rolled his eyes.

What a good day.

~•~

GUYS IM NOT DEAD!! WOOO!!

Anyways, I've been dying cause school sucks—life sucks in general. BUT YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY SO IM HAPPY!

Random Fact: This is what my Honors Chemistry looked like today

Random Fact: This is what my Honors Chemistry looked like today. It was awesome.

Have a good (morning/day/afternoon/night)!