23

I sat down next to him. Being worried was an understatement. I was mentally panicking, saddened for I didn't like seeing him like this, and angered at whoever did this to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked slowly and quietly, as if anything loud would break the fragile boy in front of me.

"I. . . I just. . . I don't understand. . ."

"What don't you understand, Tama?"

He curled up into a ball. He wrapped his arms around his knees and laid his head on one of his arms.

"I don't understand what I did wrong. . ."

"What happened, Tama?"

"She said that I could never do anything right. That I was dishonorable and pathetic, worthless even. I just don't know what I did. . ." He spoke quietly, his voice cracked in the process.

My eyes widened. This woman is going to get her ass beat. That's for sure.

His shoulders started to shake slightly.

"Tama, come here,"I placed my hand on his back.

He looked up at me and my heart broke. Those once happy violet eyes now held tears, some falling and sliding down his cheek. He was biting his lip, as if to keep his sobs silent.

"Come here,"I repeated in the same soft tone and he followed through.

He scooted over next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He laid his head on my shoulder.

"Tama, you are not those things that she called you, whoever she is. You are not worthless. You are not pathetic. You are not dishonorable. And of course you do things right. You are not those things to me. You are not those things to your friends. You are not those things to everyone at school. You are not those things to your father. You are not those things to your mother. Whoever told you those things are those things, not you. You are my king. My beautiful, caring, funny, brilliant, perfect king. You are not those things, Tama. You are not those things. You are more. Special. Unique. Perfect."

He was sobbing now. Repeatedly saying 'I love you' through his sobs. His arms tightened around me as he did so. I wrapped my arms around him and placed a long kiss on his forehead. I whispered word that I knew would comfort him. I whispered 'I love you's in Japanese and my native language. I spoke highly of him, telling him he was perfect, and he was.

We stayed like that for a while. His sobbing had quieted into only sniffs. I had repositioned ourselves to where I was laying down on the couch and he was laying on top of me. His arms were still wrapped around me, but they were around my back instead of my waist. His head laid on my chest. One of my hand rested on his back, drawing small circles. The other resided on his head, tangling in his hair. That's all we did. We simply laid there in a comfortable silence, excluding Tamaki's sniffs.

"Your heart is comforting. . ."he stated quietly. I smiled slightly,"and you're warm. I'm quite fond of warm things."

He turns his head and looks up at me. His lips held a small smile,"then I guess we will have to stay like this, huh?" I chuckled,"so I'm taking it that you're staying here."

He smiles a sheepish smile,"if you don't mind." I ruffled his hair,"of course I don't mind. I wouldn't care if you decided to randomly move in." He laughs,"I'll keep a thought of that."

My smile widened,"good. How about we move to the bed, ja?" He nods and sits up,"want me to carry you?" I laugh and pushed him lightly,"keep talking like that and I'll make you."

He stands and picks me up.

"Oi, what are you doing?" I ask as he walks towards the bedroom. "Carrying you of course." I roll my eyes,"you say it like you've done it forever." He smiles and hums, making me narrow my eyes at him.

He pushed open the door with his side and walked over and basically tossed me onto the bed.

I landed with my face swallowed by pillows and my body in an awkward position. I popped my head out of the pillows and looked over to see Tamaki laying on the bed howling in laughter.

"Was that honestly necessary?"

He nods while he laughs, holding his stomach as if laughing was hurting him. I roll my eyes and tackle him.

"You're so mean,"I pout.

"Awe I'm sorry, my stallion,"he says, his laughter dying down.

"You better be,"I huff and lean down, pressing a kiss onto his lips. I pull back and grin. He smiles and ruffles my hair. I pout again,"honestly, what is with you and my hair?"

"It's adorable~"he states and sticks his tongue out. "Mhm, ja, let's go with that," I kiss his nose.

"Awe, you're adorable!" He laughs.

"I am not!"

"You are!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Nein!"

"Oui!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

I kiss him again to shut him up. He laughs in the kiss.

The fact that he was no longer crying made me happy. He was laughing now. He didn't deserve what he had been told. But now he was happy. And that made my heart pound with affection. It made me smile to know that I could make him happy. That I could make him smile and laugh. It was small things, but they meant the world.

He wrapped his arms around my back. That's all we did. Just a kiss. Nothing heated. Nothing passionate. Nothing rough. Just a warm, loving, caring kiss. That was it.

We broke the kiss and laid down on the bed. I pulled the covers up moved over next to the boy I loved. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I did the same and laid my head on his chest. I sighed happily and snuggled closer to him.

"Je t'amie."

"Ich liebe dich."

~•~

Woooo chapter finished! See, no cliffhanger this time. Happy?

It was mostly just fluff and stuff.

And yeah.

Have a good (morning/day/afternoon/night)!