5

" I can make the stars dance
Light up the moon, I can make the stars dance
If you want me to"

A quadruple Lutz.

"The sky is everywhere, so meet me under there
I can make the stars dance dance dance with you"

A triple Salchow.

" Don't be afraid, close your eyes
Let me take you to places that you've never been tonight"

Sequenced steps and arm movements.

"I thought by know you'd realize I can do anything I put my mind to"

A Bielmann spin.

" I can make the stars dance
Light up the moon, I can make the stars dance"

Quadruple flip.

Smack.

"Verdammt!"I cry as I lay on the freezing ice. Damn it!

"Engel?! At you alright?!"

"Huh?"

"The sky is everywhere, so meet me under there"

I look up and see familiar blonde hair floating around the familiar violet eyes. Is that...?

"Tamaki?"

He nods,"did you hit your head too hard when you fell? It was pretty loud." His violet eyes were filled with worry. It feels nice,having someone worry about me that isn't my parents.

"I can make the stars dance dance dance with you"

"Yeah,"I sit up. "Don't worry,I'm fine."

He gives me a doubting look before his face breaks into a smile. "Father was right! You are amazing!"

"Don't be afraid, close your eyes
Let me take you to places that you've never been tonight"

"Not really,I could have done better."

"Quit being so hard on yourself, my little prince! What you just did was amazing!"

"I thought by know you'd realize I can do anything I put my mind to"

"Fine,you win. Happy?" I ask as I stand back up on the ice again. I brush off the ice shavings from my sleeves. He nods,"that's better, little rose."

"You know,just because I am only seven, nearing eight centimeters shorter than you does not mean you can continually call me short,"I state,giving him a sharp look.

He smiles down at me, his eyes were closed which added to his smile. He looked...like an angel. I shook my head to rid myself from the thoughts. What was I thinking? I need to stop this nonsense.

"Well you're here now,what would you wish to do? Ice skate? Watch me ice skate? Do something besides ice skating?"

He ponders at the thought and I laugh as he concentrates slightly too hard. "Watch out,you may blow a fuse if you keep that up."

He blushes and looks away, embarrassed. I raise an amused eyebrow,"you don't know,do you?"

He nods his head and smiles sheepishly,"not really. I can't really ice skate either." I sigh and shake my head, giving a small laugh,"well how about this."

I put my hands on my hips and say,"what would you do if I taught you how to ice skate?"
His smiles broadens,"I would give you a rose and tell you to sweep me off my feet."

I smile,"that's the spirit!" I skate towards the rink opening and put my blade guards on my skates. "Let's go get you some worn skates,because the newer ones need to be broken in, which leads to blisters all over your feet. They aren't the best of experiences,I'll say that much."

He nods in understanding, probably not wanting his feet to be blistered and bleeding. We walk for a little while and got his skates. I sat him on a bench near the entrance of the rink and squatted next to him.

"I'll show you how to lace up the first one,then I want to see you do the other one. Lacing up your skates properly is very important. We wouldn't want a skate flying off no would we?"

"Nope, and I would actually like to live and see school again, believe it or not."

I snort,"quit acting like you're going to die. The worst think you could get is a bruise,especially since I will be next to you the whole time." He pouts, but says nothing more.

"Alright,your turn."

~

"There you go! Imagine riding a manual scooter! That is the key to basic skating! Be the manual scooter! Think manual scooter thoughts!"

"How do I do that?!"

"Just be one with the manual scooter!"

"I trust your skating techniques! I am a manual scooter!"he cries as he slowly slides on the ice.

I roll my eyes. Typical Tamaki.

"Try to be a faster manual scooter!"

"Faster ho!"

My grandfather would be rolling in his grave if he knew what I was doing. He hated ice skating. Then again, I hated my grandfather, so I guess I'm good.

"Yes! Be that very slow,very awkward manual scooter!"

"Scooter ho!"

~¤~¤~

Another short chapter,but then again I'm about to pass out so good (day/night/morning/afternoon)!