053

Double update cus Alex thinks imma cheap ass hoe who does double updates, and she's correct.😂

~woozi~

I started to lean forward and smiled.  I opened my eyes before I fell to see hoshi looking worried and running off the football field twords me. I stop and look at him.

"Woozi what the hell are you doing?" He yelled up to me.

"What everyone is telling me to do." I started tearing up again.

"Hold up a sec I'll be right there." He said and ran into the school.

Soon he was walking through the door with pads on and sweating. Damn he's hot.

He came up to Me and hugged me tightly.

"I really thought I would never do this and I don't even know how you feel about it. But...

"First let's talk about what you're doing." I let out a tear and stepped back.

My foot slipped off the edge of the school and I went down.

A force pulled on my arm as I shut my eyes preparing for impact.

Nothing came. No pain. No change in emotion. Just the inside of my eyelids. I opened then to be face to face with the brick on the exterior of the school building. I looked up to see hoshis hand glued to mine.

"Hold on a sec I'll get you up!" He said pulling me up with little effort.

I got up and looked down at my feet.

"Sorry." I mumbled and walked away trying to forget any of this happened because of his reputation. He probably hates me.

~hoshi~

He started falling and for a moment I felt dead and cold. Like all of the hope and light washed out of me.

I grabbed his hand. I'm never letting him go. I pulled him up.

"Sorry." I could Bairly hearable it as he walked behind me. I turned and clasped my hand around his pulling him back into a hug. I don't know what came over me.

I soon connected our lips, and to my surprise, he kissed back. I hugged around his waist and deepened the kiss.

We pulled away to breathe and I demanded 5 words.

"Don't ever. To that again." He nodded and I kissed his forehead and I led at him. Oh God jins ganna freak. I thought and smiled.

I walked with woozi down into the hallways where people's stares were cold and fierce. I looked at the picture of us splattered all over lockers and took one.

In red marker woozi's eyes were crossed out and bold red smudge like writing was across his torso with the words.

Kill yourself slut.

I'm ganna kill the son of a bitch for hurting him. I crumpled the paper.

I dragged woozi to the busiest hallway. As soon as we walked in we got everyone's attention.

I kissed him. In front of them all. I pulled away, we was shook.

~~~~~~
Alex you're a son of a bitch. But I love you😂😂

I love all my fam!

-짼/Jen

Edit that out♡ {Yoonmin} (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें