041

The Door opened

"Jimin get up its time for school! your first day at your new one! are you excited?"

Jimin opened his eyes and was greeted by his mom and his old bedroom.

"What happened?" Jimin asked his mom, what happened to yoongi? and jihoon. what happened to me?" Jimin started questioning.

"Who?"

"Yoongi is my boyfriend and Jihoon is our son."

"BOYFRIEND!? JIMIN WHAT THE HELL??" his mom questioned him.

"Yeah..." Jimin said shyly.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGET! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Mrs.Park pulled off Jimin's covers and started shooing him out.

Jimin started crying and ran out of the house in his pajamas.

Jimin found his way to a vacant alleyway and cried out of his puffy eyes. He heard a group of people walk by and then without any trace left again.

soon Jimin was startled by an out of place footstep in the alleyway. Jimin swiftly looked up and his eyes locked with familiar brown orbs.

"Mom?" Jimin asked sniffing.

"Son." she said obviously annoyed.

Jimin wiped his tears.

"Son this is best." She starts beating him and leaves him bloody and bruised on the alley floor. Jimin started loosing blood quickly.

Jimin heard many footsteps coming up to him and then blacked out while murmuring a small almost inaudible

"Yoongi!"

Jimin soon heard the familiar beeping of hospital sounds and the suffocating  lysol smell.

"Doctor! he spoke!" Yoongi yelled throughout the room and Jimin was fully aware he had just dreamed his past.

"Jimin can you hear me?" Yoongi asked and clenched Jimin's hand in his own.

Jimin tried to nod and successfully did.

"Can you speak?" Jimin shook his head.

"Can you see?" Jimin shook his head again.

the doctor entered the room.

"Jimin can you hear me?" Jimin nodded.

"This is petpostorous!!!" the doctor looked amazed at the rate Jimin was recovering. Soon Jimin heard a cry. a baby cry.

"Jihoon?" Jimin didn't realize he spoke. yoongi started tearing up.

"yeah I brought him in to show you him before he goes home for the first time in his life." Yoongi smiled while nearly crying.

Jimin beat yoongi to tears and smiled. yoongi kissed Jimin's lips passionately and they continued having a peaceful  conversation until.

"I want to see you." Jimin said rubbing his eyes.

"You cant?" Yoongi questioned.

"You're eyes were mildly damaged during the crash so they will take longer to heal. expect to be in here for at least 3 more days." The doctor chimed in.

"But I want to go home with my family!" Jimin's smile turned intoa frown.

"I'm sorry Jimin but you need to get better first."

"Ok" Jimin said looking down. yoongi smiled at his cuteness and lifted Jimin's chin and kissed his lips.

"it'll all turn out ok sweety. I promise." Yoongi's words sent shivers down Jimin's spine and jimin found yoongi lips again and kissed him back.

"ok. I believe you." Jimin smiled and yoongi stayed a bit to talk with him before visiting hours closed and yoobgi went home finally not alone after 4 weeks of being home alone. being left to his thoughts. also composing a new song conveying his feelings about Jimins crash.

'So Far Away'

~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I've been missing updates. please forgive me.

special long chapter for my tardiness.

also it's midnight and I'm tired gn!

I love you my fam!

-쩬/Jen

p.s I think my notification squad is dead. rip it was fun while it lasted. 😂😂