003

jimin yoongi and the others are such in traffic and everyone is laughing at Jackson everytime he honks and shouts

"GET OFF THE ROAD DUMBASS!"

tho in such a hostile environment yoongi and jimin still shared light feathered kisses and giggles.

Jimin took his camera back out and started vloging again.

"so we're on out way over to got7s place to do a colab!  it's ganna be-" Jimin was interrupted.

"THE LIGHT IS GREEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT" everyone giggled as Jacksons road rage then Jimin continued.

"-fun!" he smile and put away his camera. then Jimin took out his laptop and started early on editing today's video.

Once they arrived at the got7 headquarters after almost unbearable traffic they all collapsed on the sofas in the living room. Jimin let out a long sigh then took his camera out to do his outro.

"well this vlog was pretty boring sorry. anyway cya tomorrow. bye!" Jimin Covered the Lense on the camera with his palm as he ended the take. yoongi soon came over and  snuggled him and they accidentally fell asleep.

"get up Fuckers!" bambam yelled in their faces. yoongi's hand came around and landed with a high pitched thud on bambams cheak.

"Fuck off you piece of shit."

"looks like someone wants to be outed." bambam smirked taking a picture.

Jimin snatched his phone faster than the flash and deleted the pictures  then got up and kissed yoongi on the cheak.

little did he know bambam took a picture of that too.

yoongi groaned and stood up going behind the camera that was set up facing the couch then sitting down to watch Jimin colab with the other boys.

"what's up guys today we're doing a Q&A with a special guest. park jimin!!" Jackson introduced Jimin as he rolled into the frame.

"let's get right into it." bambam said enthusiastically.

"ok. have you ever kissed someone if so who and if you havent kissed someone who would you kiss." mark read out loud.

"let's take turns" Mark suggested, "I have. my beautiful boyfriend." mark kissed Jackson and Jackson said a simple same and kissed mark again.

bambam nodded and told the camera he's kissed his boyfriend as well.

"i- ummm  have but the who is a secret." Jimin said

"they're here rn so kiss them off camera!" bambam suggested pulling out his phone to snap a pic.

Jimin walked behind the camera to yoongi and gave him a light peck on the lips.

they continued and when yoongi fell asleep Jimin asked if they could end the video. thay all agreed and after they filmed the outro Jimin with Jacksons help carried yoongi to the guest room where they would be staying for the next week.

~~~~~
the got7 youtube actually only consists of 3 members but they all live together. all 7 so that's why cus then live in a house full of guys so yeah.

-젠