009

"Jimin that looks really good on you!" Yoongi looked in Aww at Jimin trying on clothes. Jimin blushed and soon another couple appeared in the changing room with them.

"Channie it's embarrassing to do this with you." a brunette said entering a stall.

"Babe trust me, you'll still look good in anything!" The tall boy said.

Yoongi focused his attention on his boyfriend walking out in another outfit.

"damn." Was all yoongi could get out before Jimin went back in the stall

"Your boyfriend too?" the tall red head asked.

"Hah, yeah." Yoongi scratched the back of his head in embarrassment when the red heads boyfriend comes out and yoongi realized they were doing the same thing. Jimin walked out in the same outfit as the brunette and they looked at each other then waved and started a conversation, so the red head and yoobgi did too.

after a while the two couples become friends and they figured out the other two were moving to la where yoongi and jimin lived so they told them they could move in with them because there's enough room.

Jimin, Yoongi, Chanyeol, and baekhyun got back to the got7 house and talked for a long time and the yoonmin couple explained they're situation and Jimin's career.

~~~~~~~
Chanbaek in this story too? what the fuck Jen.

-젠