051

~Woozi~

I walked behind my dad and yoongi, not paying much attention and looking into glistening shop windows and up at the beautiful sky. The sun was currently setting so many pastel hues shot across the sky like a less intense rainbow.

I walked into a small rectangular cafè. Let's just say, Not paying attention kicked me in the ass.

Suddenly I had a drink all over me and I was on the floor. Ow my ass hurts. I looked up to see the hoshi kid, and behind him, both mr.Kims. I quickly stood as he spouted out endless apologies. I noticed my dad and yoongi being friendly with the  mr.Kims.

Hoshi bowed again and what it looked like hid behind mr.Kim (Namjoon). Cute. No its weird. Hoshi is weird. I don't like him he's such a crack head.

I hide behind yoongi because he's taller than my dad and cleaned myself off.

We sat with the kims and hoshi. My dad yoongi and both kims were having a conversation while hoshi and I shared frequent awkward glances.

I took a sip of my hot chocolate and glanced up to see hoshi smiling at the kims. Wait is he one of there sons? I started to question everything. After the awkward cafè experience we walked back home.

Beep Beep Beep

Vernon was calling.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Is you're refrigerator running?"

"Fuck off" I hung up and looked at my ceiling. I decided to watch some more of Mt dad's old videos.

After watching about 12, I started to ship my young dad with young yoongi. Even tho was a 0 possibility like most of my ships. (Relatable)

I heard footsteps behind me and I jumped closing the laptop. I spun round in my chair to see yoongi at my doorway shocked.

"I, ah, was just..."
He scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

"Does your dad know you watch his old videos?" He asked and I was shoked. I shook me head and bowed it, "then you probably shouldn't watch them." He said walking away without another concerne twords me.

I sighed and slouched into my comfy office chair. Yoongi would be a good dad. I thought to myself. Still not fitting the pieces together. Still not figuring everything out. About myself, about yoongi, about my dad,  and about the fact that yoongi and my dad, we're making out in the kitchen right below my feet, in secret.

~~~~~
I wanna see blue 😢 rip me. Miss_NaLu_Shipper

Love you guys thanks for being supportive & patient for my updates!

-쩬/Jen