058

~Hoshi~

I sat awkwardly across from woozi's family and waited. That was all I could do in the situation. Soon Jin and namjoon burst through the door and woozi flinched. He's awake.

I keep his contuousnes a secret as I greet my family. (SHOUT OUT TO MY FAM!) They talk to woozi's dad and roommate for a while before leaving. I stayed behind to watch over him as they went to dinner.

"You can open your eyes now they're gone." I looked at him waiting for a response. I saw one of his eyes open and look around the room suspiciously. I chuckled at him and he giggled back. Like music to my ears.

"Thanks for letting me ease drop. I really don't want to talk to my dad right now."

"No problem. But why did you do it?"

"Do what?" I looked at him with a 'you know what" face.

"Well I had figured somthing out and I don't think anyone would accept it, especially the person that is involved in it." He looked down at his hands and fiddled with them nervously. Cute!

I tried to possess his words.

"You know you can tell me. I have a fare share of secrets that got me kicked out of my house and forced to live with Jin and namjoon. Buy I honestly like it more there anyway." I smiled and I saw a light blush creep onto noise cheeks.

"I, just can't." He said and continued playing with his fingers meaninglessly.

"How about I tell you a secret and you tell me yours." I suggested and he just looked up at me with watery eyes.

My eyes widened as the water formed into droplets and started falling helplessly down his flawless beautiful skin. I clutched the tissue box and put it next to him.

He reached for one.

"Ok tell me." He dabbed his tears away as I prepared for hatred and betrayal.

"Im gay."I said trying to put up walls high enough to block out hateful words and a broken heart.

I looked at him and he just sat there. No movement or words. Like a statue. Then he looked at me and spoke.

"I am too." The words shocked me at first then I realized what he had said.

What??

I don't know what came over me but I was suddenly leaning closer and closer, centimeters apart when the door opened and Jin walked in and dropped his leftovers all over the floor.

~~~~~~~~~
😏😏😏 I love my job as an author!

Torturing myself and other people feels great!

Love you guys!

-짼/Jen

Thank you all for 10k reads and 82 followers I love you fam!! Here's some pictures of sexy joonie as a thanks from me!

*dies* my bias bias wrecks himself

LISTEN TO STAY WITH MY BY PUNCH AND CHANYEOL CUS I CRIED OVER IT WRITING THIS!