026

Jimin and tae drove home in silence until Jimin asked tae.

" What if yoongi doesn't want the child?" Jimin looked at tae and tae looked at the road concentrating on his answer.

"Well he will want it and will be overjoyed to have it. and if he's not well make him regret it and kookie and I will help you raise it." Tae said satisfied with his answer.

Jimin's anxiety started to kick in. he decided he won't tell yoongi until the time is right. Jimin sat up tall in his seat determined to make yoongi love they're child.

soon they got home and jimin went straight to bed without answering any of yoongi's concerns.

After a brief talk with tae yoongi walked into Jimin and his room to find a half asleep Jimin tossing and turning in bed looking for yoongi. yoongi smiled to himself and climbed into bed kissing Jimin's forehead whispering somthing a little longer than I love you then hugged Jimin and they both took a nap.

Jimin woke to find yoongi hugging his waist and felt protection. over himself and they're child.

Jimin woke up facing yoongi and immediately kissed his lips. Jimin tried to tickle yoongi but was met with a suprise.

has he been working out? Jimin felt yoongi's chest more to realize yoongi now had a 8 pack. Jimin froze and thought of seeing it but decided aginst it.

Jimin got out of bed and went to make breakfast for everyone. He made pancakes but couldn't seem to get yoongi's new addition off of his mind.

An pear of arms slid around Jimin's waist and a head layed in his sholder. Jimin jumped and was soothed by yoongi's sexy morning voice.

"Good morning babe" Yoongi's raspy voice sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"good morning yoongi!" Jimin kissed yoongi's head.

"GUYS GUESS WHA- oh... did I just interrupt... ummm." Hoseok awkwardly stutters, Yoongi glared at him and nodded to tell him to keep talking.

"Mk well the guys and I decided were ganna go swimming today since it's super nice outside!" Hoseok cheered. Jimin thought about seeing yoongi's abs and immediately agreed.

yoongi guys went with whatever Jimin wanted to do.

they ate in silence and jimin kept steeling glances of yoongi.

"Jimin stop eye fucking yoongi and eat!" Tae fanboyed and giggled, he ships it.

Jimin blushed, got up, and left. he saw Yoongi smirk and high five tae out of the corner of his eye.

~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't posted in feel really bad but I hope this chapter fulfilled your yoonmin needs and your sexy yoongi needs.

love you all

-Jen/쩬