011

"So we're on our way to dinner say hi everyone!" Jimin yelled to got7 and they're roommates. Diffrent hi's and hellos here said from the group.

"Yoongi say hi!" Jimin turned the camera twords him and yoongi gave a peace sign and looked away.

~~~~~~

"Yoongi pass the ketchup."

"say please."

" Dude I'm fucking hungry just pass it."

"you can eat a hamburger without ketchup." Yoongi continued eating his hamburger and bambam passed Jackson the ketchup.

"How's to food guys?" Jimin asked filming the whole group. Many goods and yummys were heard over the 9 of them.

they all ate with occasional banter. Soon calling for the waiter to pay and be on they're way.

They walked down the streets chatting and vlogging. Soon they came to the house. Jimin and Yoongi started packing and got ready to fly back to Florida with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Yoongi finished packing first and grabbed a towel and extra clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower before bed. Jimin waited until Yoongi locked the door before stealing one of yoongi's shirts and going to bed.

Yoongi walked out of the shower with wet hair and new clothes on. he went to bed and saw a sleeping Jimin in one of his shirts and boxers. He smiled to himself and climbed into the warm covers pulling Jimin close to him and falling asleep with Jimin in his arms.

"GET UP LOVE BIRDS!!!!" Jackson barged into the room greeted with a cute sight.

"OH MY GOSH YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE I CAN'T UGGHGGGG!!!" Jackson snapped a picture of the couple cuddling when they're asleep and bonus of Jimin in yoongi's clothes.

(Somthing like this but Jimin and yoongi😂)

Jimin slowly sat up and looked at Jackson.

"What the fuck?!??" Jimin said sleepily rubbing his eyes. Jimin looked over at yoongi and flinched. He's Pissed.

Yoongi bolted out of the bed leaving Jimin cold and started chasing Jackson around the Got7 house hold.

"Come back here you piece of shit!" Yoongi yelled gaining speed. Jackson realized his mistake a bit to late.

Yoongi tackled Jackson in  the kitchen and proceeded to punch him in the face.

"Never." punch "Disturb." Punch "My." Punch "Sleep." Punch "again!" punch "ESPECIALLY IF I'M CUDDLING JIMIN!" punch.

Jackson was now covered with bruises all over his face and panting. His poor handsome rice eating face.

"That's what you get." Yoongi got off of Jackson and went to his room to get ready to go to the airport.

Jimin lied on the bed sleeping when yoongi came back in.  he's so cute! How did I get so lucky?

Jimin shifted his position and looked up at a admiring yoongi, which made jimin Blush.

"Your adorable!" Yoongi said staring into Jimin's avoiding eyes. Jimin smiled and looked at yoongi gesturing for him to come closer.

When yoongi girl to Jimin, He whispers in yoongi's ear and kissed yoongi's lips. Yoongi froze in shock.

~~~~~~
THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!.

-쩬