034

Jimin pressed the upload button and prepared for a lot of hate comments. But to his suprise everyone was excepting saying they were so cute and they are an amazing couple, or Fangirling over there baby.

Yoongi watched the video and teared up while Jimin was crying in joy from all there support. They hugged and thought everything was perfect.

They got a minimal amount of hate comments which was pleasing to Jimin. The yoonmin couple couldn't help but kiss and be happy after a lot of anxious minutes when the video was being posted.

They went to bed happy and excited for the next day not realizing what was happening outside they're room.

Hoseok was dragging his things out of his room twords his car. once he had gotten everything he left without a note or a text.

yoongi woke with a sleeping Jimin in his arms. he kissed Jimin's cheak then his stomach.

Soon after he got out of bed and started making breakfast. yoongi made waffles and bacon then proceeded to wake everyone up by slapping a frying pan with a spoon.

Jimin was the first to walk in with his video camera and tired eyes,

"What the fuck yoongi?" he rubbed his eyes and sad down. yoongi smiled and kept making obvious noises, soon chanyeol came down carrying baekhyun bridal style. it looks like baekhyun wanted to stay askeep.

Next jungkook dragged tae by his foot into the kitchen and they started eating.

"Wait, where's Hoseok?' Jimin asked.

"I have no clue, I'll go check his room."

Yoongi got up and headed for Hoseoks room where he found, nothing. not even a single clothing item. yoongi searched the empty room with frantic eyes but to to avail.

yoongi rushed back into the kitchen

"Hoseoks gone."

"Where?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. All of his stuff us gone as well"

"Well he did say he would only be with us temporarily."

"Yeah your right. I'll call him later."

Yoongi sat back down to eat with his friends and family completely forgetting about Hoseok.

~~~~~~
Sorry I thought yall would be mad at me after I pretend to end this so now I feel bad cus you guys are so supportive.

Love you all

-쩬/Jen

ps found what imma call me readers

MY Fam!!

I JUST REALIZED I HAVE 40 FOLLOWERS TYSM ILY