043

this episode is dedicated to Yoongi the Explorer and -TeaWSuga bcus she helped me create this

~~~~~

Yoongi's vision went black and Hoseok dragged him away.

when he awoke yoongi was tied to a chair in an unfermiliar place.

"I tried so hard. to let go. to let you go. and all you did was GET THAT SLUT PREGNANT AND WANT THE CHILD? I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO KEEP MY COMPOSURE BUT MY MASK BROKE!" Yoongi heard Hoseoks voice echoing through the room.

"You say to love him. you kiss him. You'd throw away your career to be with him!" Hoseok continued.

"AND FOR WHAT!? A HAPPY FAMILY. A HAPPY LIFE?! I CALL BULL SHIT ON ALL OF IT!"

"What?" Yoongi said furiously.

"Are you talking to me or to the wall because my face is here Hoseok."

"I can't look at you." hoseok complained.

"Then free me."

"Why would I when I need to vent and you have nothing else to do but listen.?"

Jimin's eyes decived him. yoongi wasn't there. and he didn't know where he was for 3 years.

he'd just about givin up trying to find him. hoping one day he'd come back. but he never did.

"Hay dad?" Jihoon questions. "Where's my mom?" Jimin sighed.

"Your mom went missing a few weeks after you were born. and was never found." jimin started tearing up.

"Dad don't cry I'm sorry!" Jihoon hugged Jimin. flashbacks of the last night he saw Yoongi rushed through his head and of the night Jimin Found out he was pregnant. memories of yoongi playing the piano for him and them dancing together while he was pregnant. Tears fell from Jimin's unlivly eyes.

3 years before a missing persons report was sent out and yoongi was never found. the FBI and Police gave up trying to find him and pronounced him as dead.

Jimin obviously didn't accept this and hoped he was alive and breathing. he continued nourishing jihoon in hope that jihoon wouldvn't leave him as well.

Jimin wasn't a super over perspective parent but he has rules. to make sure jihoon didn't turn out like him or yoongi. but he had no clue that jihoon would grow up to be exactly like the both of them

"I'm turning into my mom" Jimin spits our in disgust.

"Who's your mom?"

"A terrible person. now let's get you ready for your first day of preschool!" Jimin fake smiled and picked up his almost 4 years old son.

"Dad I don't want to go!" Jihoon hugged Jimin's leg. Jimin, for the first time in a long time, smiled sincerely.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be here at lunch to get you!" Jimin kissed jihoon's forehead and gave him a little shove to the room.

"Love you dad!" Jihoon waved back through the doorway at Jimin and jimin walked away with a smile on his face and yoongi out of his mind finally after 3 years.

~The end~

Sequel may or may not come out tomorrow. idk.

I love you all and can't thank you enough for your support through this boring book with no plot.

please read the sequel whenever it comes bcus DRAMA.

once again thanks fam ily!!

-쩬/Jen