002

"this plane is awesome they gave me apple juice!!" Jimin chuckled exitedly.

"because your still fucking underaged." Yoongi laughed as he swirled his drink in front of Jimin's face to tease him.

"hay yoongi! you should give me a sip!" Jimin looked at yoongi with puppy dog eyes.

"in your dreams baby boy." Yoongi laughed and took a drink.

"just because I'm 17 and your 22 does not mean I can't be a man." Jimin said trying to sound manly.

"That's not what you wanted me to call you last night. baby boy" Yoongi laughs because it is ment to be a joke.

"dude your not sapposto say things like that on camera." Jimin giggled at the joke as well.

" oh shit sorry" Yoongi and jimin started laughing at the skit they just did. yoongi made sure no one was looking when he casually put his arm around Jimin and gave him a peak on the lips before continuing the skit Jimin wrote during they're first hour on the plane.

after a while the plane landed and jimin started vloging again.

"wow LA's airport is huge!" Jimin looked around in aw. yoongi smiled and said

"unlike something"

"hay just cus I'm short does not mean you can bully me." Jimin filmed yoongi as he laughed.

~~~~

"so our friends are 30 minutes late and they just remembered they were sapposto pick us up. so we'll be here for about another hour so we're ganna have a mini meet and greet. it will be fun!" Jimin smiled then tweeted his Twitter followers that live in LA to come to his mini meet and greet in the la airport.

soon people started showing up and they formed a giant circle as Jimin spoke.

"ok so me and yoongi decided that we're going to fight to the death. just kidding we're actually just doing a challenge." Jimin smiled

" so we're going to go around the airport and he's going to rap and I'm going to dance and whoever gets money first wins! but you guys can't help us ok?"

after a bit more explaining the two parted ways and set off to do their tasks. yoongi didn't walk far because he's lazy and started rapping his first mixtape.

Jimin walked up two flights of stairs and then found a spot and started dancing after he turned on some music.

yoongi got a $5 bill and rushed back to the meeting and greet. he quickly noticed Jimin wasn't there and smiled.

"I Win!!!" Yoongi got the crowds attention.

yoongi started talking to the crowd when Jimin ran in panting with a $1 bill in his small hands.

"How where you so fast?" Jimin asked

"you of all people should know the answer to that." Yoongi smirked

"ok they know all of this is scripted so let's not try with the fake relationship today" Jimin smiled.

"what do I win?" Yoongi asked.

"a kiss from jimin" everyone shouted because they all already ship it.

"ummm ok." Jimin said with a light blush.

Jimin walked up to yoongi and all of their fans have they're phones out recording. Jimin stops in front if yoongi and pecks his check.

after a while they're ride git there and they left as soon as they got to the car they realized there was only one seat left cus a lot of got7 members came to pick them up so yoongi climbed in and patted his lap which Jimin gladly sat on then they shared a passion kiss.

"eww get a room." Jackson said from the driver seat.

"like you don't do this with mark." Yoongi smirked and mark, who was sitting in the passenger seat blushed.

"now we're off!!" Jackson said after peaking mark on the cheak and starting the car.

~~~~~

so. much. fluff.

-젠