037

Jimin looked around frantically until he say the nurses cleaning him off and putting him into a glass tube. soon hooking various cords to him and wheeling him up to jimin.

"mr.min." he started, "Your baby was born 7 weeks early and is not fully developed, he will need to be in the incubator for the time being, so we'll  we tend to you while other mr.min will sign the birth certificate."

Jimin nodded in understanding. yoongi gave Jimin a quick peck on the cheak before standing up and brushing off his jeans.

"alright" Yoongi walked out and Jimin's eyes followed his every step.

"sir what will his name be?"

"Min Jihoon" Yoongi stated.

"But we'll call him Woozi" the doctor smiled and they walked back into the room.

Jimin looked curiously at my yoongi as he rushed back to where he was sat before. Jimin was snapped out of his gaze when the doctor stated loudly twords the incubator.

"Min Jihoon or may I call you Woozi? I'm proud to announce that you are very healthy and on your way to great things but you need to stay in that tube for a bit. don't worry your lovely parents will visit often!" Jimin teared up at the doctors words and yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand.

nothing could break that happy moment.

~~~~~~
it's adorable ik

love you all

-쩬/Jen

p.s I was listening to power by EXO while writing this 😂 it's a good song go listen to it. now I gtg do my hw that's already a week late. rip myself.