061

~Jimin~

"Jimin?"

"Yoongi?" I croaked my throat sore and unused.

I looked around and back at him.

"Where am i?" I asked confused.

"The hospital."

"When did I get in here?? What happens to hoshi and woozi and Hoseok, and you being kidnapped-"

"Jimin." He cut me off, "You've been in a coma for 3 weeks. You were in a car crash, remember?" He asked adjusting his position on the couch with a baby in his arms.

"J...jihoon?"  I stuttered looking at the baby in his arms and teats started escaping my eyes and cascading down my cheaks.

"Yeah." He said grabbing jihoon's wrist and making him wave at me cutely.

A nurse came in to cheak everything and going me awake.

"Your finally awake!" She smiled, "I'll go get the doctor just sit tight." She left again with a hop in her step and a smile on her face.

"Bitch..." Yoongi said under his breath but I clearly heard his jealously.

"I just woke up and feeling gay as ever and your jealous of a girl?" I stated laughing and he smiled at my laugh.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Is there a camera? We might need to edit that out." We smiled at eachother then soon I jumped from the door suddenly opening.

"Hello sir, how do you feel?" He asked sitting by my bed.

"Amazing!" I started, "the first thing I woke up to was my son and boyfriend why wouldn't I be happy?" I asked not expecting an answer and didn't receive one.

"That's good I'm glad. You were in a co-"

"Yeah I know the details. Can I just spend time with my family for a while?" I cut him off.

"Oh- sure!" He smiled suprised.

"Thank you!" Yoongi and I said at the same time and laughed.

"I was right." The doctor said.

"About?" I asked.

"Young yet, so powerful aren't you both?" He said and tears started flowing down my face again.

"I guess so!" Yoongi smiled and wiped my tears as the doctor and nurse left.

Yoongi leaned in careful not to crush johoon.

He connected our lips and at this point I couldn't stop the rivers flowing down my face making his wet as well.

Our lips met for the first time since almost 4 weeks ago, and it felt like I had just got back into heaven.

~~~~~~
When you finally update and the next chapter is the last one. Rip me I'm crying it was such a fun book to write and I wish I could continue it forever bit I have better things to move onto

Love you fam!!

-쩬/Jen