"Hey," I say, startling him, "What were you doing?"

"Oh, uh," He looks back at the door, "She needed help killing a spider."

"Oh," I shrug my shoulders, "How are you feeling today?"

"Eh, I didn't drink that much last night, so I'm fine." He says as we both walk down the steps.

"Yeah, me too." He follows me into the kitchen.

"How is Harry?" Andrew asks, hoping up and sitting up on the counter, "How does he look?"

"Bruised up," I mutter, getting the pill bottle and a glass of water, "His eye is like black."

"I can't believe he got into a fight, and I had to break it up." Andrew gloats, "That was sick."

"Who got into a fight?" My dad walks into the kitchen, stil in his plaid pajama pants, "Did you?"

He points at Andrew.

"No, heck no, Harry did." Andrew smiles, and I glare at him.

"Harry got into a fight?" My dad asks, "Why?"

"Some guy kissed me-"

"So, he beat him up?" My father shakes his head, "Did the cops get called or anything?"

"No, we left before then. I don't think it was serious, just a bar fight...with the owner."

"With the owner?!" My dad huffs, "Jesus Christ, he could get into serious trouble. Why did he kiss you anyway?"

"I met him at the library, I thought he was gay." I shrug, "It wasn't my fault."

I leave the kitchen before my dad can say anything else. I walk into my room and Harry is already dressed and sitting on my bed, I hand him the two pills and the glass, he swallows them and stands to his feet.

"How long do you have to work today?" I ask him, he's pulling on his boots.

"Maybe a couple of hours, I dunno." He answers.

"Sounds terrible." I joke, and he smirks.

"Oh yeah, being the boss is such a horrible job." He stands up and wraps his arms around me, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Thanks for taking care of me," He says, kissing my hair.

"I didn't do much," I say into his chest, "But you are welcome. I'd take care of you anyday."

"Means a lot." He smiles down at me and kisses my lips, "As much as I don't want to leave, I have too."

"Alright," I pout.

We head downstairs and walk over to the door, Harry says good morning to my dad, and they quickly talk about what happened last night. Andrew interrupts during bits to make it seem like Harry was some sort of super hero, saying how badly Harry was punching Tate, but I don't think my dad likes that very much. But, nonetheless he doesn't say anything bad to Harry, and they shake hands before Harry walks back over to me.

"I wonder what everyone at your office is going to say," I tell him, touching his cheek gently.

"They won't, they're all pretty scared of me." He shrugs like it's not big a deal.

"Why would anyone be scared of you? With your adorable dimples and your fluffy brown hair," I tease him, poking at his cheeks.

"Hey," He swats at my hand, "I can be pretty scary."

"Yeah," I sigh, "Last night you scared me, I've never seen you fight before, wait, that one time at the bar you almost fought that guy trying to pick me up. Remember?"