.Chapter 18.

Josh's POV

Harry's breathing started to go back to normal. I really should have thought of my actions before acting upon them. I mean, I am in a room full of other mentally ill people, who could easily get set off by a sudden reaction.

"Sorry Harry. I didn't mean to set you off like that. I just had so much hope for this plan and forgot the most vital piece." I apologised.

"I-Its okay Josh. I-I understand. I just want to get out of here and make sure my brother is safe." Harry retorts.

"So, how are we going to get these trackers off then? We could try prying, but by the look of it, it seems to be thick and sturdy, it will be indestructible." Ethan states.

"Well, wouldn't the 'main guy' have some sort of remote control to disable the contraption?" JJ asked.

"Surely they have it. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't." Simon states.

"It's a remote. I saw it the first time I was taken to the locker room. They take your tracker off before they 'set you straight', because they don't want to break any of the expensive equipment. Did you guys not notice?" Vik states.

"Sorry Vik, its not like we can concentrate whilst having the irrational fear of being repeatedly beaten like a punching bag?!" Simon snapped. Vik coward away.

"Don't take his harsh words seriously Vik, its just his conscious talking to him. Manipulating him into making people feel down by tearing them down." Ethan states.

Simon's actions were completely uncalled for, but I understand the way he is feeling. Well I think so at least. I've been wanting to get out of this institute ever since I was put here. Institutions are meant to make you feel slightly more comfortable, so you can forget that this place is an institute. But, the way these people treat us, it makes us acknowledge that this is an institute, and not a very good one at that.

We are just getting worse.

The disciplinary system they are using is inflicting more pain, not reducing it. Institutions are meant to be helping us get 'better', even though you can't necessarily cure a mental illness, bu you get what I mean.

"It's either Fran is getting to his head again or he is desperate for freedom. We are just getting a bit overwhelmed, we have a plan which may potentially give us the opportunity to see our families again. We are just getting a little overwhelmed. But right now, the only way we can get this freedom we all crave for, we need to see if this plan will work. Tobi, you ready?" I questioned, looking at him. He nods. 

"As ready as I'll ever be." Tobi replies.

"Right, now we need to find a way to build up to the confession. We can't immediately blurt it out, they will be suspicious." Vik stated.

"I got it!" Simon states.

"TOBI I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH BEING YOUR ROOMMATE! THE CONSTANT TALKS ABOUT YOUR EX,  ALL YOUR STORIES ABOUT HOW YOU CUT YOURSELF, IT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AT ALL. EVER SO OFTEN, FRAN AND I AGREE TO HURT YOU SO MUCH, AND THAT'S STRANGE FOR FRAN AND I TO GET ALONG. JUST STOP!"

"I'M SO SORRY SIMON. SORRY THAT MY LIFE MAKES YOU MISERABLE. ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE MISERABLE ALREADY. HOW ABOUT YOUR BROTHER TURNING YOU IN? HOW ABOUT THE TIMES YOUR EPISODES TURNED INTO LIFE THREATENING ASSAULTS? WITNESSING YOUR EPISODES EVERYDAY DRIVES ME CRAZY! I CAN'T KEEP UP ANYMORE!"

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T CUT MYSELF 2 DAYS AGO!!!" Simon shouted.

"Tobi Lerone, make your way to the locker room now!" The person over the intercom stated.

"MAKE ME!" Tobi shouted.

The doors abruptly opened, 2 body built nurses (whom I've never seen before) entered the room. I could see the expression on Tobi's face turn to instant fear. Heck all of our faces changed to that. We thought one of the scrawny nurses would come, but its different. Both guys grabbed a hold of Tobi and dragged him away, with him struggling and crying out to us, but it was all apart of our plan. 

Well we hoped it was.

When the doors shut, we just looked at each other. All silent and worried. 

"I thought all of you had understood by now. We are here to help. But if you step out of line, there will be consequences." The voice over the intercom stated.

"Are they going to be a flaw in our plan?" Ethan whispered.

"Tobi knows what he's doing. I hope and pray that he'll get it done." I retorted

--------------------------

long time no see.

been awhile. only because of sixth form and mocks and shit like that. im actually in a good place right now and feel good enough to post something, even though it might be shit. but hey i uploaded something within the space of how many months. #

would like to added that myself and sammie are busy. im busy with sixth form and a levels, whilst she's busy with school and focusing on her work that will be beneficial for her gcses in the future. 

thank you to all of you for being patient, and to those who are still with us. im not surprised if the majority of our readers have given up, i would have too, but i haven't because i am determined to get these books done. unsure what the future will hold with this account, but we can't predict the future.

anyways, i hope you have/had a great day, and hopefully we get to see you soon. 

PoJayneBartaby x