.Tobi.

.Depression.

feelings of severe despondency and dejection.

----

Tobi's POV.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Joe shouts. I flinch, I knew this would be a bad Idea. "FUCK SAKES WHY AM I EVEN GOING OUT WITH. WITH A SCUM LIKE YOU." He shouts more. I sigh, looking down at my exposed wrists.

"I'm sor-" "You disgust me, cutting up your own body for satisfaction? FOR ATTENTION MORE LIKE." He screams before slapping my face, I instantly sob as I rose my hand too my cheek. It instantly stinging. "I didn't want you to find out." "I wish I never fucking Did." He spits at me before grabbing my wrists, I instantly look in his eyes, the eyes I fell in love with long ago, the eyes I thought I trusted.

He examines the cuts, the cuts that grazed my wrists and arms, before pressing down on one. I instantly scream and try to kick him away, he just shook his head, clear disappointment plastered on his face . "I think I should go." He whispers, before staring me in his eyes, his dirty brown hair covering his eyes slightly. "No, babe, please!" "NEVER CALL ME THAT!" He screamed, before standing up.

"Please don't leave." I whisper and he shakes his head. "I don't want to be anywhere near you. Ever again." He says before walking out of the door to my flat.

I screamed out as I kicked the floor. "FUCK YOU!" I screamed, sobs escaping my lips loud enough to sound like an earth quake. "Fuck You..." I whisper before looking down at my exposed wrist.

Why did I tell him, why did I tell him about my cuts, I'm so fucking stupid! Fucks sakes! I'm stupid! Why why why. The love of my life is gone.  Because of me thinking about my stupid self and not knowing me harming myself would hurt others.

I look down at my razor and sigh shakily. The love of my life ran away from me because of you! Because of the scars on my skin.

But wouldn't he have meant to accept me. Accept me for who I am if he loves me, did he lie, lie about loving me, lie about our relationship being good. Lying about his trust and feeling towards myself.

I look down at the razor again. Is sharp ages almost taunting me, alarm bells ring in my head that I shouldn't do this. But who is stopping me. No one. Not even joe now.

I grab the thin metal and I stare at it. It's piercing eves haunting me as so many memories of gone into this. And I'm willing to give them up because I have nothing to live for anymore.

Nothing.

"Joe never loved me. Who would care. No one." I whisper to myself as I grip the thin metal tightly. I slowly lower it to my wrist. To the vein that can vanish my consciousness so I can never gain it.

"Goodbye." I whisper as I slide the blade across my wrist, it instantly stinging as the salty tears fell inside the wound, the tears mixing with the blood as it pours out of my arm and onto the cold tiles that I lay down on.

"This was your fault joe." I whispered as I stared down at it, it made me feel light headed as I saw it ooze out of my wrist. "You hurt me so much." I whisper.

I heard my front door open but I couldn't do anything about it. I just wished death could come upon me quicker so then I didn't see me still surviving.

I cut myself on my time. I felt my eyes go droopy. And I smiled. I'm going to die. I'm finally going to leave this world that's so cruel to my mind.

"Tobi. Oh my god. What did you do?" I hear a familiar voice. But I didn't know what was happening. I heard him still speaking but his voice almost went blurred. Just like my vision.

I jumped when I heard loud noises like sirens pierce my ears. "You're going to be okay, don't worry Tobi." I heard them say. I looked closer at them and saw it was my brother, Manny, there. He was taking his shirt of and applying pressure to the wound. Trying to stop it from bleeding.

"Stop. Don't save me, please." I whispered as I felt my eyes completely close. Sobs could be heard by my brother and doors opening. They are going to take me away, there going to make me stable.

"You can make it Tobi, I believe in you. Everyone does."
<><><><><><><><><>
I hope you guys enjoyed, if you did please comment otherwise I'll talk to you all later. X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3