.Chapter 14.

Tobi's POV

*the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of the lock on mine and Simon's door unlock. The rattling of the chain of keys, placed into the nurses pocket, chimed my ears.

The fabric against my wrist made me wince, but the pain I inflicted on myself made me ecstatic, but it also made me feel guilty.

I need to release, everyone was doing it, its not like I'm the sort of person to follow the tread, but I needed some release, something to distract me from what is going on in my head, and the emotions that I am feeling.

I looked over at Simon, still sound asleep. I sat up, crossing my legs on my bed. I pulled my sleeve up, revealing the beautiful cuts that were now imprinted onto my skin. The jaggered line made me chuckle slightly, it killed the most, which filled my satisfaction level.

The rest, straight and enjoyable. I pressed my finger next to the highest cut, wincing slightly, but smiling throughout the pain. The cuts were sore, red and surrounded with dry blood, but the appearance didn't matter to me one bit.

I heard footsteps become louder outside. I quickly pulled my sleeve down and laid back down, pretending to sleep, don't really want a daily dose of them every morning.

Pain was felt on my right ankle, instantly, my eyes opened. Quickly, I sat up, peering over at my right ankle, seeing a piece of technology attached. "What is this for?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Tracking devices. New protocol, in case you escape or hide. No comments of this. Wake up the psycho and come to breakfast." The nurse stated, walking out of the room.

I got out of bed and heard the device bleep, making my roll my eyes. So stupid. You know what is also stupid, labelling us with words that offend us. Like; just because Simon has Schizophrenia, doesn't mean he is a psycho, he is a nice guy who grew up with a bad mental disorder, which lead him to doing unspeakable things.

I slowly went to Simon's bed and shook him, making him wake up, breathing heavily. "Simon, its okay, its me; Tobi." I said softly, making Simon calm down and his breathing turning back to normal.

"Sorry, Fran always wakes me up, I thought she woke me up. I'm sorry if I worried you." He waffled. "Simon, its okay. We need to go to breakfast." I told him, moving away from his bed. He sat up and got out of bed, the bleep of the tracking device made him jump.

"What the fuck was that?!" Simon exclaimed. "We have tracking devices in out ankles. 'Protocol' apparently." I told him, making quotation marks with my fingers.

"Come on, breakfast." I stated, leaving the room, Simon close behind me.

Once we entered the room, everyone was surrounding Josh. He looked absolutely awful. He face was battered, bruised so much. The way that Josh has been punished shows how fucked up this place is.

We joined the others, a bowl of cereal each, but no one seemed to have touched it, more focussed on Josh.

"You okay?" I asked, sitting down. "You could say that, bruised and dazed, but besides all that I'm okay." Josh retorts. "When I was chucked in that room, you were unconscious. Was the pain so bad?" Simon stated.

"So bad."

"Thats enough, eat your breakfast and you will be escorted to the lounging area to start your group sessions!" The voice over the intercom stated.

----------------------------------------

sup people of the interwebs,

sorry its short, been busy on the oneshot book. i am currently writing this the night before i go on a plane. so Sammie will be controlling this account til September, which is when i return. I hope you guys have a great summer holiday and I'll see you in September!!

PoJayneBartaby