.Josh.

.Alcoholism.

Addiction to the consumption of a alcoholic drink; alcohol dependency.

-----------------------

Josh's POV

I look around my empty apartment, the bottle of vodka that I have consumed was smashed against the dark, wooden floor, almost staining the rug more than it already was that was layed down on the living room floor.

I look at the mess I call home, smashed up pictures of me and my dad, ripped fruitier from the cuts my mother did, missing as she tried too hurt me. Blood stained walls from just a few moments ago.

It was a place I could count more as shelter than anything. I look down at the whiskey bottle that's now in my hands, the bottle looking very blurred just like my surroundings.

After downing the vodka bottle that my dad left and the two beers in the fridge, before having this whiskey. My surroundings are surely going too be blurry and incomplete.

I stand up, instantly stumbling. I step over the broken lamp that had been smashed from my dad trying too throw it at me. I step away from the scene that I created and headed into the kitchen. I looked down at him and sighed. I didn't mean too do this. It just happened I guess.

I grabbed his lifeless body before dragging it into the living room, throwing him next too my mother, another lifeless body that lay with her head sliced open from the knife that I once held.

I stared into there eyes as all I did was drink the whiskey. I took a sip before throwing it at them. "Look what you made me do!" I screamed as I stamped my foot on the bloodstained ground. "YOU DESERVED THIS!" I screamed again. Before looking around the room.

You deserved this.

*AnHourAgo*

"STOP TREATING ME LIKE SHIT!" I screamed as I looked at my mother in the eyes, if I could even call her a mother. A mother is meant too care and love you, not hurt and break you with alcohol and venomous words. "YOU DESERVE THE SHIT WE CAUSE YOU!" My farther said before trying too swing the baseball bat at my head but I luckily dodged.

I run away from them and into the kitchen. Before grabbing a knife, my slightly drunken state already abused from the two people that you are meant too trust.

I run back in the living room and hold the knife out. "STEP ONE FOOT CLOSER AS ILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!" I scream and they both laugh like they we aren't taking me seriously. "Cone Here Boy!" My dad screams before swinging the bat, it hitting the lamp. I jump out of the bats swing and my mum pushed me against the wall.

An that's when I did it.

I stabbed my own mother.

In the back of the head. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as I pushed her away from me, she instantly fell too the floor, her limp body crashed too the floor with blood already drained out of her head just as quick as the life did in her eyes.

"YOU HORRIBLE BOY!" My dad screams as I run into the kitchen again, he comes running in and he tried swinging the bat. "STOP!" I screamed as I stabbed his stomach, his emotions instantly became into one as his face filled with pain as he dropped the baseball bat.

"STOP FUCKING HURTING ME." I screamed as I stabbed him again, and again, and again, the knife just went clean through his chest, his bones cracking against the knife as I stabbed him. I looked down at his now lifeless body as I cried. "Just Stop!" I cried as I threw the knife away from me, I cried into my dad's chest, the first time I've ever done this and he's lifeless because of myself.

You deserve this.

*back too reality*

I run out of the house, the stench of the blood effecting me as I ran out, my clothes where covered in blood as I just stared out at dark roads. I don't want too get caught for killing my parents.

I run down the road. Hoping too did a car, someone driving so I can quickly escape death and no one will know that I was the one that killed my parents.

I soon saw headlights and the car was coming quite quickly. I ran fast as it instantly saw me and tried swerving away. It didn't miss.

I jumped out in front of it as the impact smacked me like a bullet, I instantly fell back, it was like it was all in slow motion as I hit the ground, I saw someone calling an ambulence as I just shook my head, trying too stop them, but all I did was spit out blood.

"Don't Worry Sir! The Ambulance Will Be Here Soon."
<><><><><><><><>
Ooh! Okay, now too the actual story, this was just there backgrounds on what happened and how they got too the state of going into the mental hospital, if you enjoyed please comment, otherwise I'll talk too you all soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3