.Chapter 10.

JJ'S POV

"Everyone must be seated. Hurry up please." The nurses stated. I sighed, making my way to a vacant seat. As I sat down, I clenched my fist, exposing the pulsating veins on my arms. The urge to treat my temptation was strong.

Everyone was seated, all except the doctor, Tobi and Simon.

Moments later, the doctor arrived, clipboard in hand. As the doctor say t down on the chair in the middle of the circle, Simon and Tobi walked in. Tobi was looking down, whilst Simon was fidgeting with the hems of his sleeves.

Act of nervousness or shyness?

"Now that everyone is here, its time for your second session." The doctor stated.

He went in about what we were going to talk about, but I was distracted. Not by my pulsating veins in both my arms, but Ethan. He kept on touching his neck, touching the marks of where the rope was placed.

I always wondered what it was like for him.

I mean, we both experienced a near death experience, but I wonder what goes on in his mind that drove him to the edge, like what was said that made him do this.

The amount of hurt he felt must be brutal.

I harmed myself due to being easily persuaded by 'friends', which resulted to being dishonoured by my family.

Ethan experienced differently.

He started scratching his neck and looking around. I don't know if he was irritated, or the voices of the bullies, filling the inside of his brain to make him relapse.

We all started to relapse, besides myself, Harry (had an out burst but nothing drastic), Tobi and Josh. We've only been in here for about, a couple days now, and the majority of us are relapsing like its no tomorrow.

Just goes to show that this mental institution is really bad when it comes to making sure the patients get better.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!" Someone shouted, taking me out of my train of thought.

I looked at the guys and saw them all looking at Ethan. He threw his chair across the room and quickly made his way to the doctor, grabbing the white jacket collar, and pinning him against the nearest wall.

"I SHOULDN'T FUCKING BE HERE!" He exclaimed. "I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING DIED, I WOULD HAVE BEEN AT PEACE IF I DID! THE REPETITIVE VOICES TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF, THAT I'M WORTHLESS, USELESS, ALL OF THE ABOVE; ARE FUCKING GETTING TO ME. I FOUND MY ESCAPE AND THAT GOT FUCKING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!

I GOT PUT IN THIS STUPID PLACE THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR PATIENTS! THEY ARE TO BUSY WITH YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ARSE THAT YOU DON'T REALISE HOW FUCKED UP ALL OF US ARE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT THE MAJORITY OF OUR RELAPSES? VIK THROWING UP, SIMON STRANGLING HIMSELF, WHAT ELSE?"

Ethan grabbed the stethoscope around the doctors neck, and wrapped it around his neck, tightening then pulling it. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?!" He shouted, tightening the doctors utensils around his neck more.

"Ethan came down mate." Tobi stated.

"NO TOBI!" He exclaimed, looking at Tobi before looking back at the doctor.

"Ethan, calm down, remove the doctors utensils from around your neck." Vik stated.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP VIK!" Ethan shouted, making Vik coward back.

Out the corner of my eye, I could see Simon stand up. "Get out of my head Fran!" Simon said loudly, covering his ears.

Suddenly he starts smirking, sinisterly. "If he wants to die. So be it."
Simon made his way towards Ethan.

"S-Simon, s-s-stop.." Harry stuttered, obvious that he was scared. Plus the fact the he held into Vik's hand tightly, whilst Vik tries to calm him down.

Simon grabbed the doctor's utensil and pulled it, making Ethan gasp. Ethan tried to remove Simon's hands from the utensil. "S-Simon..." He breathed.

"IT'S LIKE HE HAS BEEN FUCKING POSSESSED!" Josh shouted. I got out of my seat and made my way to Simon quickly. I grabbed his arms and tried to remove his hands from the utensil. "TOBI, HARRY, JOSH HELP ME!!!" I shouted.

Josh pried Simons hands off the utensil, and helped me restrain Simon. Harry and Tobi, took the stethoscope, that was around Ethan's neck, away, returning it back to the doctor.

Soon after, doctors scurried in, a trolley in front of them. One doctor injected Ethan with some substance in a syringe. Another doctor placed a cloth with a pungent smelling substance, over Simon's mouth and nose. He started struggling in my arms, until he slowly went numb.

"What did you just do?" Vik asked.

"Knocked out Simon with some Chloroform, and calm Ethan down with some Xanax." The doctor stated.

"But X-Xanax is used to c-calm you d-down i-if you h-have an-anxiety?" Harry stated.

"But it also calms you down." The doctor retorted.

I looked over at the trolley. There were three syringes full of drugs.

Fuck it.

I let go of Simon from my grasp and quickly grabbed the syringes. I placed all of them into my left arm and pressed down on the syringes, releasing the fluid into my system, letting it surge throughout my blood stream.

The satisfaction felt amazing. My urges were met and I was at ease.

Suddenly I felt bad, like really sick bad. I removed the syringes from my arm and started feeling light headed.

Next thing I know, I'm lying on the floor, my vision getting hazy. Simons body in front of me, faint footsteps being heard.

-------------------------------
sup people of the interwebs,

chapter is out yo. i've got my last exam tomorrow and I wanted to get this chapter out beforehand. if you enjoyed, please vote and comment, its much appreciated.

WE NEED IDEAS FOR ONE SHOTS. PLEASE INBOX US IF YOU HAVE IDEAS!

i hope you had/have and great day, and i'll see you soon!

PoJayneBartaby x