“I know.” I mumbled; realising that past all my wolf's constant encouragement of mating, I wanted the same thing too. He didn’t see it coming when I spun around and pushed him back onto the bed.

I strode over and climbed onto him; straddling his waist as I made myself comfortable. “Chels, w-” He began to ask; giving me a questioning look. I leaned down and pressed a finger to his lips to keep him from finishing his sentence.

“Does it look like I’m in the mood to talk?” I asked; a cheeky smile making its way to my lips as I felt his signature, devilish smirk emerge below my finger.

The top half of my body was completely pressed up to his as I buried my face in his neck; taking in his scent before pressing my lips to where his neck met his shoulder. I slowly worked my way up to his jaw; feeling his little friend stir beneath me as I nibbled at his skin playfully. I yanked his shirt of; running my hands over the smooth planes of his muscular stomach and chest.

Logan grasped my hips hard as my tongue ran over my mark on his neck. He tried to turn us over but I growled defiantly; warning him that I didn’t want that. He growled in response; the low sound intensifying my desire as I bit him slightly harder. “Chelsea.” He mumbled; his hands becoming more insistent as they reached down to unbutton my jeans. “If you don’t hurry, I’m going to rip these off of you.” He mumbled in a feral whisper; his now-black eyes proof that that was the truth.

I didn’t waste any time in doing as he asked; my mate following suit as his jeans ended up on the floor next to mine. He surprised me as his lips attacked mine; Logan now taking control as he covered my smaller frame with his. I buried my fingers in my mate’s thick, dark hair as his weight pressed my back into the mattress.

I moaned as his tongue brushed against mine; grasping my ass as he forced me closer, the muscles in my stomach tightening further as his hips grinded against mine. “Logan.” I pleaded; grabbing at the waistband of his boxers. My mind was now a slave to no other thought but those of the man pressed up against me. “I want you.” I said; slightly muffled as his lips met mine again.

He smirked down at me; watching me pant with need as his hand wandered to my bra clasp. “Damn right, baby.” He sighed; his voice low as he pressed moist, open mouthed kisses to my collarbone. His lips travelled down my chest as I squirmed beneath him; my wolf now overtaken by our need to mate. I gasped as he began to fondle my chest; my body arching back as the muscles in my stomach tightened to the extent that it was now painful. “Say it again.” He demanded; pressing his warm lips to the top of one of my breasts’ shortly before he bit me; sucking on the spot as soon as my skin began to sting.

“I want you so bad.” I whimpered; wrapping my arms around his neck as he kicked off his boxers. I yanked the last article of clothing I had on and threw that to the ground; grasping his hips as my own moved up, my body knowing what I wanted. He thrusted into me hard and fast with a guttural growl; muffling the sound as he pressed his face into my neck.

I moaned as he pulled out slowly; slamming back into me not a second later as I grasped the sheets so hard my nails almost drew blood, even through all the cloth. The pressure within me built with every thrust; both of us breathing hard as he continued to pound into me, picking up speed as my hips came up to meet his every time they came down.

I grasped his hair tightly; lightly yanking on it as we continued to move. I pressed my face into my mate’s muscular chest to muffle my screams as I came; Logan driving into me one last time before he found his release.

XXX

He fell onto his back beside me; flashing me a smirk as I worked to wrap the sheets around my naked body. “No need for that, Luna.”