Chapter 28

Unedited

Third point of view

It was Miki's high school graduation. When her name was called, she walks up the stage with proud and happiness.

"YEAH! YOU GO GIRL! Woo Hoo!" Carson shouted.

"Who's the best uncle? We're the best uncle!" James proudly shouted while high-fiving Carson. Sora shook his head as the two continue to spoil Miki.

"Yeah. Old uncles." Derek mumbles.

"Hey!" They pout in unison.

After the whole walking and picture taking, they went to celebrate back at the Cooper's home.

"My baby girl is going to college" Sora fake sob.

"Oh common mom. At least I will be the first to finish college" she gave a smirk to Derek.

"But not the first to enter one" Derek laughed.

"Alrightly Miki. Congratulation on graduating. You are now free to do whatever you want. Except for drugs, drinking, and breaking the laws." Carson cheers.

"Aww man. What's the point of saying I'm free to do what I want if I can't break the rules." She whines. Carson shrug and took a slip.

"What are you studying Miki?" James asked. Miki smile in delight.

"An awesome detective, better then you two bawhahaha" She gave an evil laugh while doing and evil pose.

"More like an evil detective. Your action proves it all. I don't think anyone will hire someone who secretly plans on taking over the world." Miki's younger brother casual said while walking by.

Yup that's right. They finally gave Miki a sibling she always wanted. He was quiet opposite of Miki, who was loud and hyper most of the time, but their personality was the same. 

A year later after trying again and again and almost giving up, little brother was finally born on the same day as Miki. Miki turned nine at that time was super excited and claim it was the best present they ever gave her.

"Baby boo. How else are you going to take over the world? Have you ever heard of a super hero taking over the world? Nope. Only towns or country but never the world." She patted his back. He rolls his eyes and smacks her in the back.

"Noah! Don't hit your sister." Derek scolds his 9 year old son.

"I didn't hit her. I gave her a very loving pat on the back." He stuck his nose out.

"Ouch Pinocchio. You're strong" Miki clap her hand in amusement.

"Thank you Joker" he replied.

Everyone laughed and went back to celebrate Miki's graduation. Sora sat down thinking of how happy he was. He was blessing with a wonderful husband and two kids who soon will have their own life and happiness.

This was the family he wants.

This was the family he loves.

This was the life he wishes.

The End.

----

Author Note 2

I'm starting to think this story doesn't make sense or feel rush. ehhh nothing was planned except for the dates and ...xmx

If you like this story. Thanks for reading. If you don't. Oh well, thanks for reading.