Chapter 2

Unedited

"You sick bastard" I growled, not caring if Miki heard me.

"What is bastard?" Miki asked me. I looked at her eyes and shook my head. Actually, I take it back, I did care.

"Miki. That is a bad word. Just because I accidentally said it, doesn't mean you can. I don't ever want to hear you say it or the evil monster will take you away." Her face dropped, tears started to form in her eye, and she hug me.

"No! I don't want monster take you away." She plead making my heart melt. I feel so bad for a second but I patted her head and hug her.

"Don't worry. It can't touch me but promise me you won't say it?" I asked and she nodded. Another chuckle came out of the murder which made forgot he was here for a moment.

"What are you going to do with us? Rape us? Torture us? Sell us?" I glared at him which made him laugh more.

"Or I can keep you to as pet. See how long you last. Haha." He got up, walked out the door and locked it. This guy definitely has some motivation. 

Within a minute, the door unlocked and he came in with a plate of sandwich and a cup of drink. Miki looked at the sandwich, grab one, and just before she open her mouth, I snatch it out of her hand. She looked at me confuse. I threw it back on the plate and the murder just stared. He sighed, grabs one and took a bit.

"See? Nothing wrong. I didn't poison it. Now eat. You can't just starve yourself to death." He said before grabbing another piece for Miki. 

Miki stared at it and look at me as if she was asking for permission. I sigh and nodded. She took the piece and thanks him. While I was watching her eat, he grabs another piece and handed it to me. 

I stared at it for a good minute without taking it. He realized I didn't want to eat the sandwich and place it back on the plate. He got up and walks out the door leaving the plate of sandwich on the bed.

"Big brother not going to eat?" Miki asked. She gave a good stare at the food before putting the sandwich back after seeing me not eat it. I stopped her and told her its okay to eat it and that I wasn't hungry. She nodded and resumes eating.