Chapter 9

Unedited

He hugged me for a good 5 minutes before he broke the hug to cup my cheeks with his hands. I look away not wanting to meet his eyes and without any warning he kisses me on the lip. 

My eye wide open, unable to register what is happening. I never kissed anyone before and it felt nice, really nice. He stops kissing me and I finally looked into his eye where he was smiling. 

It wasn't an evil smile or 'I'm going to murder you' smile but a gentle smile. Such gentle smile that can be shown on this man face made me felt he wasn't as bad as I thought. 

The gentle smile felt so familiar, I couldn't thinking where I seen it before. My mind was filled with thoughts that I didn't notice Miki came in and hug us.

"What are you doing?" Derek asked Miki. She giggles and kisses him on the cheek then mine.

"Tee hee" she giggle some more. She got off and ran out the door. Derek got up, grab my hand and kiss it. I blinked twice trying to register what just happen.

First, he killed my parents and younger brother. Next, he kidnaps me and Miki while letting us roam freely in the house and feeding us decent food. Now, I lost my first kiss. What's next? My virginity?

I snap out of my thought when Miki came back in and tug on my arm.

"Big brother. Lets eat." she grin. I smile back and walked out of the room with Derek behind me.

Wait...what was the reason to kill my family?