Chapter 15

Unedited

About one month later, I got sick. I constantly kept throwing up every morning. Derek would rub my back in circle to soothing the sickness. A week later, I wasn't getting any better causing Derek to worry but had an idea what it was.

Derek took me to a room I never was able to get in or tried to break in. The room was clean and full of equipment you would see at the doctor. I gave him the look, he chuckle and reassure me he didn't steal them.

He told me to lie on the table and started to introduce himself as doctor. I giggle and introduce myself as a patient.

"So Mr.Sora. What I have here is, you have been throwing up for quite a while, eh?" He said in a very serious doctor tone. I nodded trying to hold back my laughter. He asks me some question if I felt any pain anywhere. 

I thought about it and told him it hurts around my stomach area. He paused for a moment, blinking once then twice. I started to freak out but he rubs my hand saying its okay.

I nodded as he continues to ask me question. After he finishes asking me some question, he pushes a very large machine closer to me. He lifts up my shirt up, grab a bottle and told me it's going be cold. 

Squeezing the cold content around my stomach, I watch him grab a weird looking wand and started to roll around it. The look on his face as he stare at the screen started to freak me out again.

Once again he calm me down with a smile on his face. He put down the wand, grab a towel to wipe off the stuff and hug me. I hug him back without knowing why.

"So doc... what's wrong with me" I asked. He pull away and told me not to freak out. Telling me not to freak out made me start to freak me out. He stroke my arm saying it's not that bad. Well to him it wasn't. I gave him a questionable look and told him to just say it.

Another smile form on his face as he turn the screen face me. He point to a white peanut size dot. I look at him, then at the dot, and back at him with confusion. He chuckle and held my hand with a big grin he said

"You're pregnant"