Chapter 1

Unedited  

"Ugh" I grunted and slowly open my eye, looking around seeing an unfamiliar surrounding. There wasn't much around my surrounding. 

The wall were minty green with white thin line at the edge of the wall, a small white bookshelf filled with books under the window bordered with a fence, and next to me was my little sister staring at me.

"Big brother!"

"Miki... I'm so glad you're safe." I said while giving her a strong hug. I stop hugging her and looked at her face.

"Are you hurt?" I asked while gently stroking her cheek. She look up at me, tilting her head, and giggle. I smile and sighed with relief that she didn't get hurt.

"Daddy came back for me" she smiles. This time I tilt my head in confusion. Daddy? I question myself. That's impossible because I saw him getting killed. 

Just before I was going to question her, a deep chuckle can be heard from across the room. I look up, saw a stranger by the door and hold Miki closer to me. 

Miki first looked at me and then to the door. She got out of my hold and ran to the stranger with a hug shouting "Daddy!"

"Hello little one" the stranger picked her up as she hug him around the neck. He looks over to me, smile and walk forward to me. 

I stay still until it hit me; this was the stranger who was at our house, the very same stranger who killed my family. 

I got up and try to run away but the murder stop me, pick me up while still holding Miki and carrying us to the bed.

"What do you want you murder" I shouted while trying to kick him. His smile drop and shook his head.

"Tsk tsk. Such manner" he said as he threw me onto the bed and gently put Miki next to me. I turn my head to Miki and said "Miki. He isn't daddy. He's a murder. He killed mommy, daddy, and Yuki and will kill us too." Miki gave me a good look before shaking her head.

"No no. He's my daddy." She smiled and I frown. She didn't believe me and kept on saying it's her daddy. Wait. Did she say 'my' daddy? I looked at her and back at the killer noticing a resemblance.

"Why didn't you kill us?" I gave him a glare. He looks at me and smile.

"I was going to but you brought me some interest and this little girl.... I never had anyone running up to me giving me a hug and smiling 'daddy'. I was going to kill her but she said'you finally come back for me. Miki miss you.' So I decided maybe I won't kill her just yet"