PERCABETH~After the Wars

The Afterlife of Percabeth.

Chapter 1

My night can't get better

~Annabeth's POV~

Everything was perfect. The seven and Percy and I are finally living happily at Camp-Demigod. Nothing could be better. Percy and I were going on a date tonight to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. Percy planned a picnic on Half-Blood Hill and a romantic walk on the beach afterwards just for the two of us. To celebrate the occasion Piper even made me a beautiful Aqua dress that goes down to the knees and gets longer in that back with a gold belt at the waste.

-----------------------------

Percy and I decide to skip dinner tonight and just stick with the picnic. I love Percy's idea of dates, their unique. Like the time when he made it rain hearts just for me,no one has ever been so kind and generous the way he has to me.

We're sitting on the picnic blanket talking when Percy in his (original) orange Camp-Halfblood shirt,raises his glass full of coke.

"To us" he smiled and our glasses clink together. I take a sip of my sparkling water and then he pulls me into a hug. We cuddle there for a while talking about good things like...if we ever had children or when we had our first kiss. Good things like that. Then he got up and put out his hand.

" Care to take a walk with me Miss.Chase?" He asked smiling.

I took his hand,"of corse Mr.Jackson." I said back grinning.

Then we walked for a while watching the sun getting lower and lower. The waves crashing dramatically on the rocks. Then Percy brought me to the biggest rock that stood out from the other rocks. He helped me up and we just sat there in silence watching the ocean and the sunset. Then Percy broke the silence saying something unusual.

"Annabeth, I don't like your name." He said

"What do you mean you don't like my name?" I asked surprised

"Well I don't like your last name." he said again "you know, Chase?"

"What's wrong with it?"I asked.

"Well I don't know...i was thinking maybe..."he trailed of in thought.

Then I spotted something shiny and sparkling in the ocean...

"Percy look Hippocampi!And I think it's Rainbow!" I said happily

"...maybe Jackson." Percy said and I looked up at him but he was on one knee.

"Annabeth Chase, we've been best friend since we were 12, I've always liked you, more than liked you actually I loved you. Your fearless brave and I will always love you no matter what happens in our crazy Demi-God lives.Oh gods Annabeth I love you so much and I would say so much more but Annabeth Chase, will you marry me?"

I couldn't believe my eyes, the one boy I've loved all my life is proposing to me. Tears filled my eyes as Percy pulled out a silver wedding ring-the diamond was in the shape of a diamond (of course)and the silver wedding bad was twisted like-like...seaweed. I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Yes!" I said as I uncovered my mouth and put out my hand, he slipped the ring on my left hand,it even fit perfectly. His hand closed over mine and he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you seaweed brain." I whispered

"I love you wise girl" he said

After our hug that seemed like it lasted 10 minutes, Percy gave me a kiss and helped me down from the rock. We took a walk on the beach once more and then got a little out of hand...