Ch. 1

"now, come in and introduce yourself", the teacher smiled warmly at you. You nodded and turned to look at the class, "ohayou gozaimasu, watashi wa (y/n) (l/n). i studied in Teiko middle school when i was young i hope you guys treat me well, yoroshiku!", you smiled sheepishly at them. "ok, class you can ask (l/n)-san here", the teacher offered. All students held their hands up, mostly boys.

"can i call you, (y/n)-chan?", a boy asked, you nodded with a smile.
"what were your hobbies back then in Teiko mid-school?", another boy asked.
You looked at him, "nothing much, i always wanted to play basketball but i don't think i can play with them, looking like a weakling. I always watched the generation of miracles playing basketball but somehow, i realized something about the basketball club, they were lacking of teamwork". The class went silent.
"hei, you have a boyfriend?", a boy sneered. You furrowed your brows together making a confused look, "what's boyfriend?", you asked him back. Your teacher sighed and shook her head, "go ahead and seat there", she pointed to a seat where there was a blue headed guy sitting at, "but sensei, pardon my rudeness, the seat's already taken by that guy from the generation of miracles, Kuroko Tetsuya". He looked at you, 'she can see me clearly'.

"what are you- OH! there is Kuroko-kun there, how rude of me. Please take a seat infront of him at the empty desk. You looked and nodded, "arigatou gozaimasu, sensei", you bow your head respectfully before heading to your seat. You gave Kuroko a smile when you stood infront of your desk. "hello there, Kuroko-tan", you smiled widely, sitting on the chair and turning away to look at the white board after he greeted you back with a fake smile.

Class continues normally until it was break time, the teacher walked out from the classroom after dismissing the other students. You stretch yourself and looked at the window, poking your head out while sitting by your knees and daydreaming while staring into space (clear blue sky). You didn't realize that a pair of blue eyes staring at your relaxing face.

Kuroko's POV
i looked at her, drawing her face in my mind reminding myself not to forget her beautiful, perfect shaped face, porcelain like rosy lips, glimmering (e/c) orbs. I tried to get my eyes off of her but somehow, i can't. Why is that? My thoughts were interrupted when a group of guys went behind her, checking her out.

"yo!", one of the guy said, acting cool but her gaze was still stuck with the scenery outside. The boys look at each other before looking back at her interesting pose. He cleared his throat earning her attention, she turned to look at the said guy with bright (e/c) eyes, making them nosebleed. Why is that?

"how may i help you, minna-tan?", she smiled kindly at him, what is this tight feeling i'm feeling in my chest right now? I always seen her coming back and forth to teiko basketball gym and i sort of took a liking to her, am i interested in her in that way or i'm interested in her just because i want to get to know her? What is this feelings?

"e-etto... Are you... Umm.. Do you have ummm... A boyfriend already?", a guy stuttered,  she giggled cutely earning all the boys attention. What's with boys these days? "honto no gomen nasai, i reaaaaally don't have a clue what boyfriend means".

In a flash all the boys, gathered around her table and she was bombarded with questions.

"really?".
"how could ya ain't know what boyfriend is??".
"is that mean, you're SINGLE?!!".
"that's impossible! How could you, a beautiful girl, doesn't have a boyfriend?".
"i think we have chances!".

She pouted cutely and said, "maybe because i'm ugly and heartless?", their jaw dropped, "no kidding, (l/n)-chan. You're really cute!". Her eyes widened then she frowned, "you guys are lying, my friends told me I was too ugly to hang out with them", she answered honestly.

Is there something wrong with her past life at school. When i saw her in teiko she looks always fine on her way to the basketball court except for the fact she's all alone. I must say, she's pretty cute back then even now, why did her 'friend' imply her as ugly? She's not ugly she's beautiful in every way, light-headed girl for sure, always in a daze.

"seriously? Who's that bitch? Let me at her!"
"she's one big fat liar for sure".

"you know you don't have to bully them~", she grinned before looking back outside. "(l/n)-san", I called. The other boys look at me, she turned her head to look at me with a warm smile. "yes?".

"can i talk to you alone?", I said with a blank expression. She nodded and looked at the other boys to asked them to leave both of us, which they did it obediently. "(l/n)-san, do you want me to bring you to the basketball gym here in seirin?". It took her ten second to take what i just said, she nodded hastily and said, "yes, please!". I nodded, "follow me after school, (l/n)-san", i read my comic back with a ghostly smile playing on my lips.