STMMM 3

Hey there readers. I just want to thank you so much for helping my stories that make me mad climb the whats hot charts. its currently number 305. Let's bring it up to the 200's shall we?!! Now prepare for another one of those stories that make me mad. :D

Well for some reason my mom thinks that anytime I say something to her that I'm giving her an attitude. Sometimes I do give her an attitude but that's only when I'm really mad. So let's listen to how paranoid she is!

So my mom has been getting on my nerves the whole day. I'm texting my friends she comes out of no where, "Who are you talking to?"

"My friend."

"What friend?" she says it like I have no friends (but thats a different story that makes me mad)

"David (not his name)."

"I want to see a picture!"

"I don't have one," i say sighing.

"Are you giving me an attitude?"

"NO!"

"Now you're yelling at me?" she says.

"I'm not yelling," I say calmly.

"Oh so now you're talking back?"

"Ugh." I just shut my mouth because I know this will go on forever.

"Go wash the dishes." she says.

I get up and go wash the dishes. She comes and decides to annoy me because she obviously isn't satisfied.

"You aren't doing it right."

"Yes I am," i say.

"Keep that talking back for yourself," she says.

"Oh my God."

"I said you're not doing it right!"

She then proceeds to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I listen and don't say anything because I know if I say something she'll say I'm giving her an attitude or something.

"Don't ignore me!" she screams and smacks my arm. The glass I was drying to put away falls out of my hands and shatters all over the floor.

"Clean that up," she says and starts walking away.

"But I didn't do it!" tears start welling up in my eyes and my arm stings.

"I don't care I said clean it up."

I'm sniffling and rubbing my arm. I go get the dust pan and broom. I start sweeping up the glass and realize me ankle is bleeding. Great! My uncle (bless him) comes into the kitchen and takes the broom from me.

"I'll do it," he says.

"No because she's going to say I told you to do it," I say. I wipe my nose on my sleeve and stare at him.

"I'll deal with it you can go," he says.

"Okay." I go to the bathroom and clean the blood off my ankle. I go to my room and start texting my friend again.

Minutes later my mom busts into my room and starts yelling at me.

"So I tell you to do something and you ignore me? Why is he in the kitchen doing it?" shes yelling and by now I'm just sick of it. She's still standing in my doorway so I get up and go back to the kitchen. I try to take the stuff from my uncle but he doesn't want me to.

"Let her do it," says my mom.

"No I told her she can go." he says.

Her attention is briefly off of me so I go hide in my room. She then starts talking to my uncle saying that he's spoiling me. Yeah right. Minutes later I notice i have a welt on my arm. And it stings really bad. Yay! (NOT)

This is the end of another one of those stories that make me mad. Like always if my mom irritates you like she does me vote and comment! Help "Stories that make me mad" get to the 200's on the What's Hot List. =)

xoxo Pure_Seduction1