Chapter 30

I got splinters in my knuckles crawling across the floor. Broke a finger knocking on your bedroom door.

Evan's P.O.V

I was sitting by Holly, Tapping my fingers against the lunch table. "Jason still hasn't showed up and lunch is almost over." I say to Holly mostly. All she did was shrugged. Nick came over and sat by us with a smirk.

"Guess what I just heard?" he said to all of us.

Molly rolled her eyes "Let me guess more gossip?" sarcasm poured out of her and shot Nick a glare​. Molly hated gossip along with Holly.

"Carson might have knocked up sage, Sage told Hannah and it spread like wild fire." Nick says while leaning towards the table more.

"That's awful, Hey have you seen Jason today?" I said honestly not caring. Everyone in this school is a slut, even Holly and Molly but not as much as the rest of the girls.

"No he was here this morning but he just kinda disappeared, Maybe Troy pull a prank on him or something?" Nick said while finishing his lunch.

I glanced over, He was with his normal group but he looked extremely mad and stressed out. I wonder what he's mad about? 

Troy's p.o.v

I caught myself staring where Jason should be sitting. So I open up to the prick, Then HE kisses ME, Just so he can take off and run like a little bitch. Hailey wouldn't shut up about the Carson and Sage stuff. Lexie was looking at her nails like always. She still had a bruise on the bridge of her nose where Jason had kicked her.

My jaw was clenched, my knuckles were white and my eyebrows were forward. I just hate how I let myself get so open like that. I haven't even touched my food.

"Troy are you ok?" I heard Lexie's high pitched voice.

"Yeah, just fine Lexie." I said to her while rolling my eyes. I then glanced over at Lilly.

She was with her other cheerleader friends probably gossiping about stupid stuff. I could really use a distraction right. A twisted feeling came to my stomach just thinking about messing with her. But going against my gut feeling I stood up and walked in her direction.

I slid my hands down her sides and leaned forward getting close to her ear and wisperd "What do you say me and you go get some privacy?"

She stiffened up and a smirk came across her face. She excused herself from her friends and we walked down the hallway into the janitors closet. Her thin lips pushed onto my as I slipped my hands under her shirt.
I bit her bottom lip and licked it. She parted her lips and my tongue invaded her mouth.

I was sliding my tongue across her teeth feeling them. I slid my hand into her back pocket and grabbed her butt making her moan. She pulled back and dropped down to her knees. I backed up against the wall and got more comfortable. I felt my jeans loosen and my zipper come undone.

She pulled my boxers down then started giving me a hand job. I bit my lip and leaned my head against the wall. This is just what I needed. After a few minutes she got up and I turned her around. She put her hand on the wall and spread her legs. I pulled down her jeans and underwear and ran my fingers cross her vagina.

She was really wet. I lined myself, I push myself into her and started moving back and forth. She was moaning so I started to get faster and twisted feeling came to my stomach but I kept going. I quickly pulled out and came on the floor. She turned around so she could kiss me. I pulled back and started to get dressed.

Once I was I kissed her forehead, winked at her and walked out feeling somewhat better.

I ran to the cafeteria' and grabbed my backpack.

(Time skip)

I walked into my room and throw myself onto the bed that feeling never left me and it's starting to get annoying. I pushed my face into the pillow. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. There was knocking on the front door so I got up and looked out my window to see who it was.

It was Lilly's family. What are they doing here? I watched them all come in but I saw a shadow in the car. Maybe that's Jason? My heart started to thump and my face turned red.

"Troy, Come down we have company." I heard my mom yell. It took me a bit to register what she said. I pulled myself from the window and walked down stairs.

"It was so nice of you to come." My mom said while hugging Lilly's mom.

"Well, Thank you for inviting us over." Lilly's mom said.

"Hey, where's your son? Did you not bring him too?" My dad asked while smiling at them. I saw the way Lilly's mom body language changed.

"Yeah he's out in the car, to be completely honest he really didn't want to come with us." She responded with slight shame in her voice. I could feel Lilly's eyes on me and the twisted feeling came back.

"Oh well Troy how about you and him got get the pizza? it'll give us time to talk." my mom said and winked at Lilly's mom with a bright smile. I nodded my head and started out the door after my dad handed me 25 dollars. I knocked on the window and saw him look at me.

He slowly rolled down the window and wouldn't look at me. "Come on we're going to go get the pizza again." I joked. He stepped out, shoving his hands into his pocket. Still not looking at me just at his shoes.

Once we were walking he started to talk. "Sorry about earlier today, I just felt guilty after the whole kiss thing and wanted to leave, so I did." He says just above a whisper.

"I wasn't mad but Evan sure was, Is there something going on between you two?" I asked. I was scared of what he was going to say. But what he did say shocked the hell out of me.