chapter 11

Evan's p.o.v
i thanked Jason dad and walked into school. everyone was in class. i was about 2 hours late. the lady behind the desk looked up at me with a blank expression. it's strange how one person's life is a complete shit while other people are living the dream. if we could see what other people are going through i bet the world would be completely different. she wrote me down a tarty note and told me to have a good day. seeing jason like that how could I. he was covered in blood. everything had blood on it because of him. when he passed out in his fathers arm i swear i could feel my heart stop. why wouldn't he tell me about his break downs. i felt a tap and turn to see holly and molly.

"where's Jason?" they asked in unison. should i tell them? "i don't know where he is, why do you ask?" i asked like i didn't know what was going on. they gave suspicious looks and walked away. i sighed i walked to my class.

time skip
The last bell went off and i was more than ready to go and see Jason. "hey Evan, wanna hang out to day?" troy said while running up by my side. "I thought you hated me cuz of the other day." i said. "no dude it's ok im not mad anymore." he said with a smile. "can you drive me to the hospital." i blurted out. he gave me a strange look and shook his yes. we got into his car and he started to drive. "why do you want to go to the hospital?" he asked while tapping on the steering wheel.

"one of my friends are in there." i wasn't going to say his name because i knew he wouldn't care. he shook his head. after a few minutes we drove into the parking lot. "thanks troy." i smiled at him and grabbed my bag. when i turned around i heard him slam his door shut. Dammit. he came by my side and he pulled out his phone. "so what friend is in here?" i felt nervous now that we are going in here together. i pushed open the door and the guy looked up at me. "hello, how may i help you?" he said. "is Jason Flynn Rider still here?" he looked down at his paper and said "he is in room 147."

i thanked him and started walking. "wait, why is Jason in here?" troy asked. i looked at him and he had a slight red on his cheeks. i shrugged and started walking faster. once we reached the door i pushed it open. he was laying there his eyes shut, black hair covering his face and a tube in his mouth. "hi." i heard a voice come from the doorway. we both turned and saw a nurse standing there. "I'm Jason nurse." she was smiling at us. "why does Jason have that tube in his mouth." troy asked kinda out of blue. "he has it there because he is anorexic and he refused to eat so we gave him a sleeping pill and we're feeding him through the tube."

"how is he anorexic, he eat like 24/7." i said while moving hair out of face. "well judging by the scars on his fingers i think he is bulimic." she answered. "why would he do that?" troy asked. why does he look so angry. "there's no telling, that's something you well have to ask him." a guy walked by and whispered into her ear and a shocked look came across her face. "sorry but i have another patient." and with that she took off. i looked down at his hands and saw the scars on him.

he had stitches on his hands and a little on his arms. i pulled down the blanket off of him slowly and saw stitches in his legs and feet. "I'll be right back." i said to troy and went the bathroom.

Troy's p.o.v
Evan left the room leaving him uncovered. he had black boxers. just like that dream i had about us. i moved more hair out of his face. i had this urge to kiss his cheek. maybe just one kiss won't hurt. i bit my lip and leaned over. My lips meet his cheek and i felt like i was going to melt when i pulled away. i could do anything with him right now. i looked down at his boxers and couldn't look away.

what am i thinking. he's dead asleep with a tube going down his throat because he won't eat and yet I'm thinking about fucking him right now. i heard the door open and Evan walked in. "ready to go." i asked him. "yeah i guess." he said sadly. he covered him back up and we walked out.